• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sukui

Sukui

Dec 3, 2023
i have the feeling i wont be alive that long. But at least the trailer cured my depression for a while, better than any meds.
Yeah man me neither.
I am just happy for all those that will be able to play it.
Looking back at how much fun me and my friends had back then with GTA5 when our voices were still squeaky, this new generation is in for a treat.

Reactions: heavyeyes
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
Yeah man me neither.
I am just happy for all those that will be able to play it.
Looking back at how much fun me and my friends had back then with GTA5 when our voices were still squeaky, this new generation is in for a treat.
When GTA V came out for I must have been 15 years old, crazy how time flies.

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
the game is extremely realistic, but will it really be like that, we will only know in 2 years, and it could also be a disappointment like Cyberpunk 2077

Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
the game is extremely realistic, but will it really be like that, we will only know in 2 years, and it could also be a disappointment like Cyberpunk 2077
I don't think there will be a downgrade, Rockstar is far above other companies and has a reputation to keep. rdr2, for example, the retail graphics were faithful to the trailers. But you're right it can disappoint, no promise is guaranteed.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
The problem is surviving until 2026. Since it will be out in 2025 for consoles and I'm not spending 500$ for it lol... Have to wait for the pc version ;-;

A

annique

a failed creation of mother nature
Jul 5, 2022
oh well, if only i am alive by 2025 and am not so broke and can afford a ps5, i'll play this game for sure, gta 5 was part of the few good memories i have from childhood/teen ages

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I can't wait for a new generation of gamers to experience gta. I have so many great memories on gta online. I had so much fun and met some pretty cool people.

The franchise has stood the test of time so no doubt it'll sell really well. I just hope it isn't a buggy, unfinished mess at release. I hope some of us are alive to play it 🧡

Reactions: Sukui
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
I played the original! Man it's come a long way.

I've decided not to get a ps5, I'll wait for the pc.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Sukui
SaveForSuit

SaveForSuit

idc
Mar 19, 2023
As someone who was sheltered, even as a teenager when it came to video games, I was introduced to san andreas at a friends house, then bought 4 because it was somehow more tame to my mom than 5, enough for her to let me get it, but I never really got into it. Then I bought gta v in 2015 when I was finally allowed to get that game. I still play it to this day, but its such a shame what happened to online.

Reactions: Sukui