• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah that priest is a dick. Also, I strongly object to religion influencing politics. The point of separation of church and state is to make sure that religion doesn't collude into politics. However, today we see that is still the case, laws and policy being made because religion was thrown into the mix.

Oh and of course, don't forget about the 'obligatory' annoying help/suicide prevention hotline numbers being posted on the end of the article.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, ReadyasEver, gingerplum and 5 others
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Oh but remember "Thoughts and prayers" that'll solve everything.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, AnnihilatedAnna, Dead Meat and 10 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I grew up steeped in Catholicism and I can tell you firsthand that die hard Catholics are some of the most vitriolic imbeciles to have ever graced the planet.

Reactions: 2 be or not, mattwitt, gingerplum and 5 others
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I live in an ultra-religious country full of Bible-bashing hypocrites. Needless to say, everyone's really conservative and stuck deep in the Stone Age. The priests here are the richest and most corrupt people I've ever seen. The Church is just raking in the money, preying on the average person's fear of death and damnation. Organized religion makes me sick.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Jupiter, 2 be or not and 5 others
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I live in an ultra-religious country full of Bible-bashing hypocrites. Needless to say, everyone's really conservative and stuck deep in the Stone Age. The priests here are the richest and most corrupt people I've ever seen. The Church is just raking in the money, preying on the average person's fear of death and damnation. Organized religion makes me sick.
MURICA?

Reactions: gingerplum, MsM3talGamer and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
As someone who was indoctrinated into Catholicism I can vouch that they are the most vile, corrupt, despicable bastards.
They get away with abuse time after time, not only in this country but worldwide!!

Did you know?
If you say ten "our fathers" and "twenty hail Mary's"

Absolutely fuck all happens.

Reactions: 2 be or not, gingerplum, Smilla and 1 other person
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
As someone who was indoctrinated into Catholicism I can vouch that they are the most vile, corrupt, despicable bastards.
They get away with abuse time after time, not only in this country but worldwide!!

Did you know?
If you say ten "our fathers" and "twenty hail Mary's"

Absolutely fuck all happens.
Yeah, the Catholic Church is well-known for covering up for their kiddy-fiddling priests. And nuns too from what I've heard. Damn hypocrites.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead Meat, 2 be or not, gingerplum and 2 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
There is currently an investigation going on in my country into abuse etc in orphanages, care homes and the like. I'm sure the Catholics are #1on the list.
For anyone interested just look it up on Google.
It's Scotland.

Last edited:
Reactions: MsM3talGamer
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
condemn the society that caused the suicide, not the act itself.

if the church followed the words of Christ, they'd rebuke capitalism and authoritarian systems of governments. remember those bracelets they used to give out? What would Jesus do? He wouldn't support a corrupt church and economic system.

Reactions: 2 be or not, 2211264, Xerxes and 3 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I admit I have told Jesus freaks to "Fuck off" when they've approached me in the street or come to my door.
I don't feel bad for it either.

Reactions: Xerxes, gingerplum and MsM3talGamer
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I admit I have told Jesus freaks to "Fuck off" when they've approached me in the street or come to my door.
I don't feel bad for it either.
"Jesus Freaks" is a great expression. I also glare at them if they try to approach me in the street. I'd be doomed even more if I expected Jebus to "save" me.

Reactions: Dead Meat and Johnnythefox
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
https://www.childabuseinquiry.scot

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sc...stigate-additional-institutions-1-4765709/amp

https://www.childabuseinquiry.scot/evidence/investigations/

And I experienced sexual abuse as a kid at Catholic school, bastard put his hand between my legs. They got him years later at another school..
Filthy scumbag hiding behind his crap religion. That must have been traumatic for you. Hope he got bent over in prison. IF he went to prison that is.

Reactions: Dead Meat and Smilla
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Filthy scumbag hiding behind his crap religion. That must have been traumatic for you.
I was maybe eight or nine years old, he also took us for PE and would dry us after the showers, we were just kids we didn't know any different..

M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
I was maybe eight or nine years old, he also took us for PE and would dry us after the showers, we were just kids we didn't know any different..
Absolutely perverted and beyond sickening.

Reactions: Dead Meat and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I don't even want to read any of the reports from the investigation, I seen some of it on the news and that was enough for me.
I don't watch the news now or read any newspapers.

Reactions: MsM3talGamer
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018

Reactions: ReadyasEver, MsM3talGamer and Johnnythefox
TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
condemn the society that caused the suicide, not the act itself.

if the church followed the words of Christ, they'd rebuke capitalism and authoritarian systems of governments. remember those bracelets they used to give out? What would Jesus do? He wouldn't support a corrupt church and economic system.

I think Threads is mostly right about a lot of churches nowadays. With some exceptional churches across the world, I'd say the vast majority of them, especially in the US are just putting on a front to the public while quietly supporting corruption, capitalism, and what not. If called out on them, they either deny it, become angry, or claim their church is 'right' and other ones are wrong. There is just so much division, even in the religious communities...

So in a sense, I think Jesus would be very disappointed in the way Christianity is being practiced in the US.

Reactions: Threads and Xerxes
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
My tale of religion in Glasgow.
[URL="https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-glasgow-tale.8555/#post-155040"]A Glasgow tale.[/URL]

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Never forget the time I tried to give sandwiches out to the homeless under a bridge and a church leader asked me to leave because it was their territory. Homeless people were grateful that I didn't say much and gave them food, while the church group read them passages from the bible while they starved, before they gave them half a sandwich and a prayer card. Funny enough, they used the prayer cards to light a fire to keep warm.

Churches prey on the vulnerable and weak of society, tell them to extol money because God is the most financially starved deity in the Universe, and basically tell people if you pay X amount of money, you get a guaranteed spot in heaven, your grandma's cancer is cured, and/or you will be rewarded 3x in riches by God. And while you give your life savings to them, the pastor is living a luxurious life while you scrounge for coins in your car to pay for a hamburger.

Religious group need people to keep them alive and functioning. A suicide or death means less for the church. It's ingrained in our governments, our society, and our culture. I guess without a God, we are nothing more than logical thinking savages. The church fears that.

Reactions: NumbItAll, TAW122, MsM3talGamer and 1 other person
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Never forget the time I tried to give sandwiches out to the homeless under a bridge and a church leader asked me to leave because it was their territory. Homeless people were grateful that I didn't say much and gave them food, while the church group read them passages from the bible while they starved, before they gave them half a sandwich and a prayer card. Funny enough, they used the prayer cards to light a fire to keep warm.

Churches prey on the vulnerable and weak of society, tell them to extol money because God is the most financially starved deity in the Universe, and basically tell people if you pay X amount of money, you get a guaranteed spot in heaven, your grandma's cancer is cured, and/or you will be rewarded 3x in riches by God. And while you give your life savings to them, the pastor is living a luxurious life while you scrounge for coins in your car to pay for a hamburger.

Religious group need people to keep them alive and functioning. A suicide or death means less for the church. It's ingrained in our governments, our society, and our culture. I guess without a God, we are nothing more than logical thinking savages. The church fears that.
Agreed. So well-put. It's all about power over the weak and vulnerable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dead Meat, Xerxes and Johnnythefox
TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018

Wow just wow. I have never been around when a church was handing out food, but that is truly disgusting and hypocritical of a church to do that. In fact, I think the needy and homeless are more grateful towards people who are just helpful rather than spewing off religious stuff to them (that they most likely don't care about), acting morally superior towards them. Also, the fact that you gave a full sandwich + no religious proselytizing goes a long way. Shame on that church.

Finally you are right, I think the church is built on survival and contributions and dead people can't add to their numbers nor contribute to them.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
This stuff is popular in Glasgow among those wanting to get out of their heads.
I've never drunk it, those that do tend to go into a violent rampage. It's brewed by monks and contains caffeine, they were asked to stop putting the caffeine in it but refused..
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...st-drink-with-supernatural-powers-destruction

View attachment 4297

Wow. So it's high in alcohol (for wine) and caffeine. I need that to stay motivated and alert when I'm drunk.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up and Johnnythefox