• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Wow. So it's high in alcohol (for wine) and caffeine. I need that to stay motivated and alert when I'm drunk.
Particularly if you want to go on the rampage! The streets here are littered with empty bottles and there is now minimum pricing for alcohol to supposedly combat alcohol abuse.

Reactions: Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
"For I, your lord, am a jealous God." If God is pettier than me, I feel like I probably shouldn't be worshipping him.

Reactions: Vegrau, gingerplum and Johnnythefox
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Particularly if you want to go on the rampage! The streets here are littered with empty bottles and there is now minimum pricing for alcohol to supposedly combat alcohol abuse.

Frankly, I think a drunken rampage thru the streets of Glasgow can only do me good. Get your guest room ready, Foxy. I need to get my Buckfast on!!

Reactions: MsM3talGamer and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
As long as you can handle this you'll be fine.

Reactions: MsM3talGamer and gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
As long as you can handle this you'll be fine.

Well, I was just going to paint my face like Braveheart and scream "Freeeeedom!!" as I ran in the streets brandishing my empty Buckfast bottle, but if my bender leads me to some hair pulling, I'M ALL IN.

Reactions: Smilla and Johnnythefox
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
If religion is "the opiate of the masses," why can't we at least ctb by ODing on it?

Oh, right, it must be like hydrocodone, where there's too much other crap mixed up in it that'll destroy your life before you can die.

Reactions: Singing In The Rain, MsM3talGamer, Vegrau and 5 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
If religion is "the opiate of the masses," why can't we at least ctb by ODing on it?

Oh, right, it must be like hydrocodone, where there's too much other crap mixed up in it that'll destroy your life before you can die.
:pfff::pfff::pfff:

Reactions: Smilla
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Nae borra a taw!

Reactions: gingerplum
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
That asshat doesn't speak for the Catholic Church though. And Protestants are much worse than Catholics.

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Evangelicals are the worst of the worst.

Reactions: Lavalamp and gingerplum
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I think they all come under the same umbrella, all the Abrahamic religions are fucked up!
And they are all responsible for the major conflicts going on in the world right now.

Last edited:
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Yeah, the Catholic Church is well-known for covering up for their kiddy-fiddling priests. And nuns too from what I've heard. Damn hypocrites.

Spreading the god's words to young and old.

Reactions: gingerplum and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Even better representation of the Glasgow hard man.

Reactions: gingerplum and MsM3talGamer
M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Dead Meat and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Another one from the trilogy, shows sectarianism for what it really is.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I'd heard of NEDs but wasn't sure what it meant. Thanks for the videos. I need a good laugh this morning watching the Scottish equivalent of a chav.
The two videos are from a trilogy by Peter McDougall, the third one is "the elephants graveyard"