• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FrostedHoax

FrostedHoax

Student
Dec 1, 2022
I can't believe I actually got my hands on my way out. It was really easy to order one online since I live somewhere in the US with relatively lax guns laws. Once the gun got delivered to the FFL dealer, all I had to do was hand over my drivers license for him to do the background check and fill out the form then I was on my way out with a shiny new gun. It feels surreal, knowing that there's a damn near 100 percent chance I'll be dying within the next couple of years unless some miracle comes along and turns my life around but I'm not counting on that. Though, it won't be at least for another couple of months since I'm making myself finish through with the summer semester because the tuition's already been paid for it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It must be such a relief having the option of the gun, it's not my most ideal method personally but I think that those who live in places where they can access it really are fortunate. I wish you the best with your plans.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm glad you have your exit and I can relate to the feeling of relief. I felt similarly back in 2018 when I got mine. However life circumstances a few years changed many things for me in life such that I'm do not have ease of access as I once did years ago. I oftenly wished I didn't stick around past 2019 because I could have avoided the global pandemic and the small fleeting victories I had in those years is just not worth the long term suffering. I hope to be gone late this year or sooner, depending on timing and circumstance.

Last edited:
nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
I can't believe I actually got my hands on my way out. It was really easy to order one online since I live somewhere in the US with relatively lax guns laws. Once the gun got delivered to the FFL dealer, all I had to do was hand over my drivers license for him to do the background check and fill out the form then I was on my way out with a shiny new gun. It feels surreal, knowing that there's a damn near 100 percent chance I'll be dying within the next couple of years unless some miracle comes along and turns my life around but I'm not counting on that. Though, it won't be at least for another couple of months since I'm making myself finish through with the summer semester because the tuition's already been paid for it.
Mind if I ask what you chose? I'm studying a couple different methods, but chances are I'll end up using one of my guns to ctb (either my rifle or handgun).

Reactions: FrostedHoax
mapleboy

mapleboy

sleepy...
May 22, 2023
I'm happy for you to find your way out!! I think that's one of the hardest steps for people who want to CTB. As someone who is also looking into purchasing a gun in the US, what kind of form did they make you fill out? I'm going to be getting my driver's license soon and doing research on the process.

Reactions: FrostedHoax
FrostedHoax

FrostedHoax

Student
Dec 1, 2022
Mind if I ask what you chose? I'm studying a couple different methods, but chances are I'll end up using one of my guns to ctb (either my rifle or handgun).
I went with a .45 acp pistol. There's no way i'm surviving that if I shoot within an inch of any of my vital organs as long as I make sure there's no one close by to "rescue" me when they hear the gunshot, especially if I use jhp which I will.
I'm happy for you to find your way out!! I think that's one of the hardest steps for people who want to CTB. As someone who is also looking into purchasing a gun in the US, what kind of form did they make you fill out? I'm going to be getting my driver's license soon and doing research on the process.
It's gonna depend on the state and local laws where you live but all I had to do once I met up with my ffl dealer to do the transfer was fill out the ffl transfer form which just asked for standard info like name, address, etc. as well as a questionnaire with typical background questions like criminal history, citizenship status, etc. Basically, as long as you've never been convicted of a crime, have never been forcefully institutionalized, and are a US citizen, it should be piss easy to get your hands on a gun where I live in the US as long as you're of age. I should probably note that you'll only be able to get a handgun this way like I did if you're at least 21 in most places in the US and for a rifle or shotgun, at least 18 years old. This'll depend on the gun laws where you live, though, so I would look into those if I were you.

Last edited:
Reactions: nightshade00
YoungJijii

YoungJijii

Nov 15, 2022
It must be such a relief having the option of the gun, it's not my most ideal method personally but I think that those who live in places where they can access it really are fortunate. I wish you the best with your plans.
Why isn't it your most ideal method?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I went with a .45 acp pistol. There's no way i'm surviving that if I shoot within an inch of any of my vital organs as long as I make sure there's no one close by to "rescue" me when they hear the gunshot, especially if I use jhp which I will.

It's gonna depend on the state and local laws where you live but all I had to do once I met up with my ffl dealer to do the transfer was fill out the ffl transfer form which just asked for standard info like name, address, etc. as well as a questionnaire with typical background questions like criminal history, citizenship status, etc. Basically, as long as you've never been convicted of a crime, have never been forcefully institutionalized, and are a US citizen, it should be piss easy to get your hands on a gun where I live in the US as long as you're of age. I should probably note that you'll only be able to get a handgun this way like I did if you're at least 21 in most places in the US and for a rifle or shotgun, at least 18 years old. This'll depend on the gun laws where you live, though, so I would look into those if I were you.
What area / organ are you aiming for?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Since you have it, get some training and range time so you know how to use it. You would not want to only wound yourself or accidentally shoot a neighbor. Die well, die responsibly!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Why isn't it your most ideal method?
I just prefer the sound of a peaceful poison, the gun method sounds more brutal than that so it's not my most ideal method.

theSquid

theSquid

Jul 6, 2023
I just prefer the sound of a peaceful poison, the gun method sounds more brutal than that so it's not my most ideal method.
I understand you. I would rather die beautifully than quickly. Of course if i had access to a gun i would use it but i would prefer something else

Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023

What state do you live in?

M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Ugh! What a mess it will make. Trauma for you, trauma for whoever finds your body, trauma for first responders and trauma for family or friends who identify your body. I'd MUCH rather go by nitrogen. Hopefully the R2D ("right to die") Rebreather lll gets fixed.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I oftenly wished I didn't stick around past 2019 because I could have avoided the global pandemic and the small fleeting victories I had in those years is just not worth the long term suffering.

I feel this way too. I'm just passing time. Nothing is worth being alive for.