counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Abit pissed off cause met some good friends on here but all of them CBT'd and now I got no one 😕if anyone is looking to make friends then I'm welcome to meet new people 😀 however I'm very depressed and want to ideally meet people like me in the uk, also I'm from the midlands

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dysgenic Pup, tiredone, MentalStefan and 1 other person
SakoyaLT2732

SakoyaLT2732

Dec 5, 2022
I also live in the midlands, would like to chat if you feel like it

Reactions: Euthanza
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Yes please 🙏 can I ask about your story? I'll also tell you mine.
Thankyou for replying also. I have lost all my friends and have no one left in my life to talk to so going to travel abit before I CBT

SakoyaLT2732

SakoyaLT2732

Dec 5, 2022
You're welcome, I know how the loneliness can be suffocating. I'm just exhausted, life kicks me when I'm down over and over again and I've tried to get help but it doesn't work. I'm too mentally unwell to work and I don't really have any friends, feel completely stuck in a hole that I can't get out of.
How about you? Travelling is a good idea, is there anywhere specific you want to go?

Reactions: Zegers and Euthanza
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I think this is not the right place to meet people or make friends because most of the people here are already thinking more about the afterlife, i was talking to some people and they disappeared, its likely that they gone.

Reactions: missingpeace and SakoyaLT2732
SakoyaLT2732

SakoyaLT2732

Dec 5, 2022
I think this is not the right place to meet people or make friends because most of the people here are already thinking more about the afterlife, i was talking to some people and they disappeared, its likely that they gone.
You have a good point, looking for long term friendships on here isn't a great idea, I'm always up to chat though with whoever wants to

Reactions: counting-out-time and Zegers
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Abit pissed off cause met some good friends on here but all of them CBT'd and now I got no one 😕if anyone is looking to make friends then I'm welcome to meet new people 😀 however I'm very depressed and want to ideally meet people like me in the uk, also I'm from the midlands
It's a bad idea to get close to people on here. We're all (for the most part) broken people who see no point in living so eventually some of us will see the reality for what it is, that we don't want to be here. It's better to save yourself the heartache and not get attached.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dysgenic Pup and SFB123
W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
In Glasgow...we can talk if you like
Yes please 🙏 can I ask about your story? I'll also tell you mine.
Thankyou for replying also. I have lost all my friends and have no one left in my life to talk to so going to travel abit before I CBT
I'm up for friends.