• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I ordered 100g from MDS (I don't know what his new site is) a little over 3 weeks ago to the US. Didn't choose expedited shipping because I wasn't sure if it would get through customs. It was eventually handled by USPS, and I got a knock on my door from the delivery guy who just needed me to sign for it. Now I'm getting both Metoclopramide (Perinorm) and Domperidone (Vomistop) as a backup, from the "ADC" online pharmacy that doesn't require prescriptions. I'm honestly scared to open the package because I don't want to mess anything up, so I won't perform the blood test method for purity until the day I plan to use it, after fasting.

Sn package

Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
How big is the bottle? As big as your hand?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I imagine it must be a relief to have access to the SN.

Reactions: cryingwithkira
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
can you pm me the pharmacy link? please

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It must be relieving to have SN. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Venessolotic
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put πŸ™… βœ‹ Where's the exit πŸ”š
Nov 8, 2023
Ooh ooh can I have the source pleeeeease πŸ–οΈπŸ™. Nah kidding, but prepare for 100s of requests 😬
The queue starts here πŸ‘‡
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I imagine it must be a relief to have access to the SN.
So did yours get lost in the mail? πŸ™
How big is the bottle? As big as your hand?
It's a solid bar of powder.

Dliena

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Great to see OP! And I wish you well with whatever you decide in the future.

caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
when do you plan to do it?
After a painful 9-month job search, a company suddenly showed interest in having me join them as a senior fullstack engineer. I have absolutely 0 survival instinct, and no will to live, and actively wish I wasn't alive. But I still need to decide if that sort of stability and wealth will make it worth sticking around just a little longer. However, most likely they'll just choose someone else who came from a wealthy non-abusive family, so I expect that next month is going to be my last month on the planet – assuming my AEs arrive with no issues.

W

wishfulthinking1967

Mar 10, 2024
I wish you all the best whatever and whenever you decide what to do.