AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Yesterday i received the E-Mail that my SN-Ordner has successfully been paid and will be shipped asap. I just couldn't help myself - i smiled.

I can't really describe whats going on in my head right now, but the feeling is amazing. I've had my .. let's call them "first half assed" attempts in the last 20 years (i think one of my first one was when i was 14 - staying naked outside in the winter night in a forest, while puring water on me), but now, nearly 20 years later... this time it is different.

This time I am not in a position where i run away from things, or hide from responsibilities or fears. I can do anything i want (well, let's say "anything i can afford") in my life right now. Nobody forces me to do anything. I am just.. me. Yet i still want to do this final step, and it feels great.

I haven't slept this great since...i can't even remember.. It's been so long. :happy:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Action, notverylucid, Praestat_Mori and 13 others
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Yesterday i received the E-Mail that my SN-Ordner has successfully been paid and will be shipped asap. I just couldn't help myself - i smiled.

I can't really describe whats going on in my head right now, but the feeling is amazing. I've had my .. let's call them "first half assed" attempts in the last 20 years (i think one of my first one was when i was 14 - staying naked outside in the winter night in a forest, while puring water on me), but now, nearly 20 years later... this time it is different.

This time I am not in a position where i run away from things, or hide from responsibilities or fears. I can do anything i want (well, let's say "anything i can afford") in my life right now. Nobody forces me to do anything. I am just.. me. Yet i still want to do this final step, and it feels great.

I haven't slept this great since...i can't even remember.. It's been so long. :happy:
Funny, I felt the same, especially when it arrived... :) It was such a relief!

From Germany, NRW.

• Love
Reactions: AnonGermany and jemetire
byebyemadworld

byebyemadworld

Aug 17, 2023
I'm looking into methods right now. Suppose I will feel the same way when I get everything done.

BTW, I'm from Austria.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I felt the same when mine arrived but now I realise that I need to drink it asap so not so happy now but that's how it goes I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany and SenseOfLoss
D

Deleted member 65988

I felt the same when mine arrived but now I realise that I need to drink it asap so not so happy now but that's how it goes I guess.
any idea when you'll take it, I'm still targeting end of the year on my end

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
congratz! good luck. looks like i'll have to settle for booze again to get some sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
I'm looking into methods right now. Suppose I will feel the same way when I get everything done.

BTW, I'm from Austria.
Austrias landscape is so beautiful. I might choose this place to wait for the bus.

D

Deleted member 65988

Couple of days, maybe next week but won't be long.
Lucky, I was supposed to get a scale delivered but got delivered something else. I was planning to ctb before November at least.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved to have a way to free yourself from this existence, I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, conarc and AnonGermany
Flinch101

Flinch101

Aug 14, 2023
May someone pm me the supplier? I have been having such difficulty. Thank you!

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I'm happy to hear about the relief you're feeling. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Funny, I felt the same, especially when it arrived... :) It was such a relief!

From Germany, NRW.
It's gonna take some time to arrive but it's out of my hands now what will happen with it, so i just have to be patient. Gives me enough time to get the rest of the meds next week (which i don't think will be a problem, i know how to talk to docs) and to finish the final preps. So hey, atleast something to work towards and to keep me busy 😃

From Germany, Niedersachsen

May someone pm me the supplier? I have been having such difficulty. Thank you!
Someone forwarded me this supplier so i can't recommend it yet until it arrives to see it for myself

Last edited:
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

That's how I felt when my Nitrogen actually arrived, and after I set it up---Finally, it was a great sense of true relief, enabling me to have an escape from my lifeless life

• Love
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
That's how I felt when my Nitrogen actually arrived, and after I set it up---Finally, it was a great sense of true relief, enabling me to have an escape from my lifeless life
I especially like that i can do it in my own tempo. Like, i don't have to do it "by monday or else...". Prepare everything, calm, no stress, ready when i am ready.

Having a setup like yours available.. i can only imagine it feeling like a safety net... a "plan B" in case you can't endure it any longer. Must feel good

Reactions: Action and outrider567
D

Deleted member 65988

A scale should be easy to get ?
I know but my order got mixed up with someone else's, I got a turquoise bracelet instead of a scale. I thought I'd just give to my mom for her birthday in October. scales are cheap anyway.

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
It arrived just now. It feels really weird to receive a delivery like that while wearing the "everything is fine, dont mind me" social mask.

I am still a bit in disbelief that it just came like that, but i know its real due to someone using the same supplier to ctb earlier this week.

No more procastinating i guess. Time to organize the other "ingredients for success" (not ctbing today, i only have the SN so far and no time pressure).

I am feeling good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Action and Praestat_Mori
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
I am sorry i would not feel good doing that yet. Without proper testing etc.
I dont want to give anyone false hopes and/or be the cause of a failed attempt.

I have to write this "statement" here due to Multiple requests via PM already.