wtfislife

wtfislife

Sep 12, 2023
I recently failed a partial hanging because I used a cloth belt and the metal loops snapped off while I was unconscious. I just went to home depot and grabbed an appropriate length of sturdy rope. I'm gunna be waiting a few more days - a week or so, until my neck isn't in pain from my failed attempt to go through w. My plan. It's both scary and comforting to know that I have a reliable method to end things. If the belt didn't break I wouldn't be typing this. So having a rope I know I can succeed. I'm tired of life, I'm ready to be done playing this game. Thanks for being a safe place to discuss this stuff. Wish you all the best with your decisions, whatever they may be

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, rozeske, pepe_felipe and 4 others
wtfislife

wtfislife

Sep 12, 2023
You're lucky to have adequately compressed the carotid artery then. Many of us are still trying that.
I placed the belt above my Adam's apple, below jawline. Was on knees leaning forward.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Mad respect to you for choosing this method. I hope eternal sleep is everything you hoped it would be.

Reactions: wtfislife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck, I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.

wtfislife

wtfislife

Sep 12, 2023
Mad respect to you for choosing this method. I hope eternal sleep is everything you hoped it would

Careful⚠️ God may have caused your belt to snap and saved you for a reason 🙄😬 you can't spurn that gift.

On a serious note though you may find the belt was better at hitting the sweet spot because of its wider profile so I hope you can pull it off with rope.
Lmao. If God's real they know it's time for me to come home.

And you're right about the belt. I might have to stuff socks in the rope to hit the right spot

KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
Careful⚠️ God may have caused your belt to snap and saved you for a reason 🙄😬 you can't spurn that gift.

On a serious note though you may find the belt was better at hitting the sweet spot because of its wider profile so I hope you can pull it off with rope.
God can't intervene in our free will. So fuck him.

• Love
Reactions: DeathsShootingStar and Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I recently failed a partial hanging because I used a cloth belt and the metal loops snapped off while I was unconscious. I just went to home depot and grabbed an appropriate length of sturdy rope. I'm gunna be waiting a few more days - a week or so, until my neck isn't in pain from my failed attempt to go through w. My plan. It's both scary and comforting to know that I have a reliable method to end things. If the belt didn't break I wouldn't be typing this. So having a rope I know I can succeed. I'm tired of life, I'm ready to be done playing this game. Thanks for being a safe place to discuss this stuff. Wish you all the best with your decisions, whatever they may be
Tell me, please, did you feel suffocation before losing consciousness due to pressure on the larynx?
And how long were you unconscious before your belt broke?
And did you suddenly get down on your knees or did you do it slowly?
Thank you...

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
I hope you find the peace you've been looking for. Sorry it's had to come to this. I wish you the best of luck 💜.

• Love
wtfislife

wtfislife

Sep 12, 2023
Tell me, please, did you feel suffocation before losing consciousness due to pressure on the larynx?
And how long were you unconscious before your belt broke?
And did you suddenly get down on your knees or did you do it slowly?
Thank you...
I started on my knees and leaned forward into the belt. I didn't feel much, if any suffocation. Just the feeling of passing out. Couldn't tell you how long I was unconscious, as I was... well.. unconscious lol.

Reactions: Justnotme
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I started on my knees and leaned forward into the belt. I didn't feel much, if any suffocation. Just the feeling of passing out. Couldn't tell you how long I was unconscious, as I was... well.. unconscious lol.
I see. When I asked you how long you'd been unconscious, I thought maybe you remembered what time you tried to die, and then looked at your watch to find out how long you'd been gone)

• Love
pepe_felipe

pepe_felipe

Jan 15, 2024
you're braver than I my friend. I wish you nothing but peace in love in the upcoming future, I know I wouldn't have the balls to do this. I wish you the best mate!

• Love
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am also planning to try the kneeling and leaning forward position with a cloth belt but it doesn't have metal loops. Hoping to be as lucky as you to manage loosing consciousness. Best wishes in your plans, hope you find your peace and freedom ❤️

• Love