Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
What's funny about the scale it was my brother weed scale his car is here and my sister in law gave it to me it's pretty sad I told her it was for food I didn't want her to know what it was really for but at least I have one it's a grams scale so it's perfect for the sn method
Might be doing it tonight I've fasted for 6 hrs I would of done it for 8 but I get sick with no food so I hate a little

• Hugs
Reactions: autumnal, thethatsitboy and Zappfe lover
thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
My scale arrived recently. I got so excited because i always wanted a mini-scale for weed, and now i have. Just for another purpose, but weed too. It goes from 0.1g to 500g, perfect for SN. Already used to got my referrences for my spoons around here.

Oh, and if you are going to do it today or soon, you can talk to me if you want,. And, of course, with the forum, we are here

Red87

Red87

Looking for away out of my darkness
Jul 6, 2020
I was going to do it tonight but because I don't have meto or propnolol I'm scared of the pain and nausea I have only zofran tagment and ibuprofen I'm thinking it won't be strong enough
Well I just heard some horrible news my 21 year old cousin shot and killed himself tonight

Last edited: