• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
When my grandpa died a few months ago i felt nothing at all, no sadness, no shock. No relief, just nothing.
Interesting, nothing at all? Ever have anyone you "care about" die someone who was really close to or someone you "love" or still feel nothing sometimes I feel nothing to maybe numb but might be a conditioning of seeing repetitive content of death and gore but it depends on the situation.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Interesting, nothing at all? Ever have anyone you "care about" die someone who was really close to or someone you "love" or still feel nothing sometimes I feel nothing to maybe numb but might be a conditioning of seeing repetitive content of death and gore but it depends on the situation.

Yes nothing at all. Maybe i was misdiagnosed as autistic, and im actually a sociopath? Or i do have sociopath tendencies?

C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
Yes nothing at all. Maybe i was misdiagnosed as autistic, and im actually a sociopath? Or i do have sociopath tendencies?
I am not qualified to answer that question since I don't know maybe you felt nothing because you weren't close on a personal level I could understand that I'm sorry I can't answer your question in a suffice way.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I am not qualified to answer that question since I don't know maybe you felt nothing because you weren't close on a personal level I could understand that I'm sorry I can't answer your question in a suffice way.

But i dont lack empathy at all. Yes probably because he wasnt close. If my dog suddenly dies for example i would probably be sad.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
C

CuriousAboutThis

Dec 30, 2018
But i dont lack empathy at all. Yes probably because he wasnt close. If my dog suddenly dies for example i would probably be sad.
Yeah, empathy I don't lack either I only loose empathy if someone has angered me then I normally don't care about the other I care about my pets, family, and friends. Strangers or acquaintances it depends on the type of person they are.

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Yeah, empathy I don't lack either I only loose empathy if someone has angered me then I normally don't care about the other I care about my pets, family, and friends. Strangers or acquaintances it depends on the type of person they are.

My Grandpa was 79 when he died, and the last years he was in great pain. Thats probably too why im not sad.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
My worry is people watch enough of this shit and their empathy dwindles. It's something we need more of and it isn't helping at all. There's enough hatred in this world and it's just feeding that. Reducing a human being to a piece of meat. You said it helped you but at what cost? I'd at least have thought suicidal people would think there's something more important than themselves unless of course they're more homicidal. Surely these cynical minds here have to question why is it even legal? I certainly do. If I was the fbi I'd think anyone with hardrives full of this stuff could be the next mass shooter

Reactions: Painted Bird
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
My worry is people watch enough of this shit and their empathy dwindles. It's something we need more of and it isn't helping at all. There's enough hatred in this world and it's just feeding that. Reducing a human being to a piece of meat. You said it helped you but at what cost? I'd at least have thought suicidal people would think there's something more important than themselves unless of course they're more homicidal. Surely these cynical minds here have to question why is it even legal? I certainly do. If I was the fbi I'd think anyone with hardrives full of this stuff could be the next mass shooter

Believe me, i have more than enough empathy. Its more morbid curiosity. And i rarely watch gore.

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Same person who thought kids should kill themselves. Seems I was right about you. You don't want to die you want other people to die and that's what this is really about. How would that make anyone feel better who really gives a damn about anyone else? You disgust me

I'd like to go with route of reasoning, starting with asking you how did you manage to figure out I don't want die, but I don't think you would be interested, judging from your responses so far, so pardon me if I will happen to inadvertently ignore key parts of your messages, or to deform their meaning to nonsense.
I probably wont though, but just to be sure. I don't want to sound like a complete asshole without prior informing.

I'm not deriving any joy from seeing people getting chopped to pieces, rotting alive or whatnot. But it feels reassuring that such things aren't fueling my nightmares, and certainly aren't killing my appetite. And it brings me solace, believing that one more soul is liberated from worldly burdens. I don't think death is about feeling better, more like not feeling, better or worse. I believe it would be better not to feel, judging from personal experience, again. Nonetheless i think you're right about not giving a damn about anyone, aside from a bit of sympathy to those who are facing or have faced similar shit that I had to. I'd like to thank you for bringing out these topics for discussion (if that's the appropriate word here) in the first place, that really means a lot to me.

Reactions: Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I'd like to go with route of reasoning, starting with asking you how did you manage to figure out I don't want die, but I don't think you would be interested, judging from your responses so far, so pardon me if I will happen to inadvertently ignore key parts of your messages, or to deform their meaning to nonsense.
I probably wont though, but just to be sure. I don't want to sound like a complete asshole without prior informing.

I'm not deriving any joy from seeing people getting chopped to pieces, rotting alive or whatnot. But it feels reassuring that such things aren't fueling my nightmares, and certainly aren't killing my appetite. And it brings me solace, believing that one more soul is liberated from worldly burdens. I don't think death is about feeling better, more like not feeling, better or worse. I believe it would be better not to feel, judging from personal experience, again. Nonetheless i think you're right about not giving a damn about anyone, aside from a bit of sympathy to those who are facing or have faced similar shit that I had to. I'd like to thank you for bringing out these topics for discussion (if that's the appropriate word here) in the first place, that really means a lot to me.

The deaths are certainly horrible, but brutal deaths are unfortunetaly too part of life. Whe all know that existence is suffering. people rather close their eyes and parrot how beautiful life is. But no, life is not beautiful. Its horrible. Especially in poor, crime ridden countries. Still, they keep popping out kids.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
It does? Well thankyou back then (bizarre but I'm not complaining). I think we're confusing death and dying. We don't know what death looks like but unless you believe in hell it doesn't look like this. This is very much life at it's worst

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
It does? Well thankyou back then (bizarre but I'm not complaining). I think we're confusing death and dying. We don't know what death looks like but unless you believe in hell it doesn't look like this. This is very much life at it's worst

Im an antinatalist. I believe it is wrong to have kids in a fucked up world like this.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Sorry I was replying to Burzalog. Tell me what you think the problems with the world are. I'd say being more comfortable with ending life than making it is right at the top

Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Sorry I was replying to Burzalog. Tell me what you think the problems with the world are. I'd say being more comfortable with ending life than making it is right at the top

Humanity is obvously the problem.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Everyone would say that lol.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
The problem is no one ever thinks it's them that's the problem

Last edited:
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Gore just shows how fucked up humans actually can be. How evil humans can be to other humans. It is unfortunately a reality.

Reactions: Numbtopain97 and Painted Bird
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
I don't visit gore sites. In the past capital punishment executions were open to the public (beheading, hanging, etc.), then it stopped until the invention of the Internet and gore sites. The society is moving backwards. What I find way more disturbing than the actual "gore" is the comments from the viewers. I followed a link to a gore site (suicide by hanging video, for educational reasons) posted in one of the threads here and I wasn't traumatized by the video, but the comments were sickening. It was a swarm of total psychos. That's your regular Joes having fun online. The society is messed up beyond repair. You want to try and fix it? Good luck.

Reactions: Sabriel, Numbtopain97 and Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
Exactly how I feel. You don't need to see the videos to know how fucked up society is. Just the fact it exists and people would watch it and that it's legal for what can surely only be corrupt reasons

Last edited:
Reactions: Sabriel and Painted Bird

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
When my grandpa died a few months ago i felt nothing at all, no sadness, no shock. No relief, just nothing.
I felt almost nothing too after my grandpa died, just a bit of relief maybe. Even though he was the only one who cared about my future, in his own harsh way.
And maybe felt annoying because some asshole I barely even knew said that I couldn't watch TV because a member of family recently died. Dumb people and their dumb traditions. We don't have to feel bad because someone thinks it is wrong to react the way we do. Wrong is in the eye of the accuser.

kappa

kappa

Experienced
Apr 2, 2019
Yeah the comments are pretty disturbing. From what I remember it almost seemed like they got off on it.

I don't know why I like to watch those. People go see and make violent films for fun, play violent video games for fun. Maybe for me its morbid curiosity to see the real thing.

Mass shootings? They are censored AF of course I'm gonna wanna see them.

Someone above suggested their worry was people's empathy would dwindle. I kind of think that's true... not good for mental health.

Reactions: Mr2005
Mr2005

Mr2005

Sep 25, 2018
That was me. It's ruined how I see the world without even having to see it. Excuses for violence in movies and games are exactly that. It makes no difference if it's real or not

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Liveleak and /gif/ were my go-to's for gore.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Exactly. And it helps make you fearless. And that is good because fear is the mind killer.

The people who run this site are very merciful if you break the rules once. I said something really nasty to someone else for no good reason once and I was forgiven.

I just went to BestGore and the videos are kind of tame...

Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

Aha, maybe I will leave a note after all. Just not a suicide note as such. Somebody spoke those words to me and promised not to fear, then fucked my life up because they feared.