L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Hello,

I realise I have been very inactive and i think most of my friends are gone. So most of you wont know me, which means I wont be missed :P but yeah i just wanted to post one last time, not that I posted much before. Nothing worth posting anyways.
So, I am saying goodbye. Things are not good. Well more than not good. I am hardly a functioning human being anymore. I cry for the woman I could have been. I am kind, I am compassionate. I love without hesitation. But its never gotten me anywhere.
Never the first priority or choice. Never considered. Never loved the way I wanted to be.
And now I am ranting. I feel sick as I'm typing so I'm ending this here.
I appreciate this place and the beautiful souls I have connected with. I pray whoever reads this finds reason and purpose.
God bless you all.
Oh ps: please dont delete my account, I will deactivate it myself shortly.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd, ebt88, CarbonMonoxide and 29 others
A

Ange_Fatigue

Jan 20, 2020
loving is the only thing that really matters in life. You were right to have expectations about it. I wish your happiness and confort, whatever will be your choice.

• Love
Reactions: Blackpoolbootz, TrashBean, MissKatrina and 2 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
loving is the only thing that really matters in life. You were right to have expectations about it. I wish your happiness and confort, whatever will be your choice.
Thank you for your kind words

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, MissKatrina and _Minsk
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
I pray for you too. that you find in peace and serenity on your trip. hugs

• Love
Reactions: Blackpoolbootz, MissKatrina, _Minsk and 2 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I hope you can find peace. If you would change your mind, you are always welcome back.
:heart::hug::heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, Blackpoolbootz, MissKatrina and 2 others
M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Your name reminds me of the song "One More Light" by Linkin Park. I don't know you and I'm sorry I never got to. But I know what it feels like to hurt every single day and not be the person you are capable of being because of a difficult situation and impossible circumstances. I'm sorry it led you to this path.

I see you. I see your compassion and how much love you are capable of. Your words and longing for me to find reason and purpose, when you have lost yours, have touched my heart. I hope you find peace with whatever you decide. Take good care of yourself because you're a generous soul. Sending you good vibes and lots of wishes.

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, lululoo, Oh so tired and 3 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Sorry to see you go, i hope your transition will be smooth. quite a lot people going lately, mostly the ones who are loving and caring the most. im so sorry seeing you go, i hope you will be lovely welcomed on the other side, in case you believe in the spirit stuff..*Hugs* :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, ohhgeeitsme, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Your name reminds me of the song "One More Light" by Linkin Park. I don't know you and I'm sorry I never got to. But I know what it feels like to hurt every single day and not be the person you are capable of being because of a difficult situation and impossible circumstances. I'm sorry it led you to this path.

I see you. I see your compassion and how much love you are capable of. Your words and longing for me to find reason and purpose, when you have lost yours, have touched my heart. I hope you find peace with whatever you decide. Take good care of yourself because you're a generous soul. Sending you good vibes and lots of wishes.
Thank you. I do like that song. Your message is so so kind. Thank you so much. I'm sorry also we never got to know eachother. Best of luck with all u do x

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and MissKatrina
Glowbaby

Glowbaby

May 24, 2020
Hello,

I realise I have been very inactive and i think most of my friends are gone. So most of you wont know me, which means I wont be missed :P but yeah i just wanted to post one last time, not that I posted much before. Nothing worth posting anyways.
So, I am saying goodbye. Things are not good. Well more than not good. I am hardly a functioning human being anymore. I cry for the woman I could have been. I am kind, I am compassionate. I love without hesitation. But its never gotten me anywhere.
Never the first priority or choice. Never considered. Never loved the way I wanted to be.
And now I am ranting. I feel sick as I'm typing so I'm ending this here.
I appreciate this place and the beautiful souls I have connected with. I pray whoever reads this finds reason and purpose.
God bless you all.
Oh ps: please dont delete my account, I will deactivate it myself shortly.
Whatever you choose LonelyLight I pray you find peace ♥️

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, MissKatrina and LonelyLight
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Sorry to see you go, i hope your transition will be smooth. quite a lot people going lately, mostly the ones who are loving and caring the most. im so sorry seeing you go, i hope you will be lovely welcomed on the other side, in case you believe in the spirit stuff..*Hugs* :hug: :heart: :hug: :heart:
Thank you for the kind words. Hugs to u x
Whatever you choose LonelyLight I pray you find peace ♥
Thank you your words mean a lot. I will be gone soon x

Currently listening to this song. I feel sick and anxious but it will be soon.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, MissKatrina and _Minsk
O

Oh so tired

Student
Apr 17, 2020
I'm so sorry that you find yourself in this place and that life has not been kinder to you. It is a cruel irony that it is often the kindest and gentlest of souls who suffer the most. Your capacity to 'love without hesitation' is an amazing quality and I for one wish that we could have been friends.
I wish you peace and freedom from pain in whatever course you choose.:heart:

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, not-2-b-the-answer, ohhgeeitsme and 1 other person
disconnection

disconnection

It's the blue hour again
Apr 24, 2020
Goodbye @LonelyLight, you sound like a lovely person. I'm sorry things didn't work out as you wanted them to. Wishing you peace now, if that is what you choose :heart:

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, LonelyLight and Ulisses
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Thank you all. I'm feeling very hot and sweating and feel faint. I think a panic attack is looming but I will take some xanax now to relax myself a bit

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, ohhgeeitsme and disconnection
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
I'm so sorry it's come to this for you. You seem like a sweet person and it's so unjust that the most caring and loving people are often the ones in this situation. I really do hope you find peace, in whatever form that comes in. Much love.

• Love
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, not-2-b-the-answer, x-Ace-x and 3 others
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Time to go. Thank you all. Goodbye x

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd, FriendofDeath, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
B