• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

themisfell

themisfell

May 31, 2023
I don't really have much to say. This'll be my last post here, I tried a few times via partners and either it fell through, person went on ahead of me unfortunately, or I just felt bad vibes from the other person. I'm tired of waiting. I don't really want to say much beyond that I'm going out with SN. Today won't be my last day, it'll be the upcoming Sunday as there are still things I want to finish before I go. I'll update on my last day, but I just wanted to give those who I interacted with on this site some time to say their final farewells, as I know I felt a bit sad seeing those go that I knew suddenly. Hopefully things will be much better soon.

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
I don't really have much to say. This'll be my last post here, I tried a few times via partners and either it fell through, person went on ahead of me unfortunately, or I just felt bad vibes from the other person. I'm tired of waiting. I don't really want to say much beyond that I'm going out with SN. Today won't be my last day, it'll be the upcoming Sunday as there are still things I want to finish before I go. I'll update on my last day, but I just wanted to give those who I interacted with on this site some time to say their final farewells, as I know I felt a bit sad seeing those go that I knew suddenly. Hopefully things will be much better soon.
How much SN are you taking?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, farewell.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Goodbye love ❤️ and good luck on your way to freedom 🌟

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I hope you'll be in eternal peace OP and I shall bid goodbye for you if this is it.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic