• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Oh c'mon don't give me that pro-life bullshit. You know we're all trying to find a way out of our situations. If he found his so be it. Nothing to be sad about. Instead I give a Salute 🫡.
🙄 You're such a dick you know fa about me. Blocked.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
E

eashanm

Master
Feb 22, 2023
Good Luck!

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Depressedchemmajor and I spoke alot thru chat so Im only familiar with a few folk on these halls
The user I thought was going yesterday I've just seen on forums.
Oh c'mon don't give me that pro-life bullshit. You know we're all trying to find a way out of our situations. If he found his so be it. Nothing to be sad about. Instead I give a Salute 🫡.
Some of us make friends on here. Seeing a goodbye thread and line through someones name can hurt.
🙄 You're such a dick you know fa about me. Blocked.
Good for you.

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
So @Csmith8827 you hang around suicide forums for like 4 years almost? Is that even normal?? Or are you more about prodding and poking people, like some online bully egging people on to kill themselves?

My post was about the fact I'll miss him - I don't have a social life or outlet except to share the same feelings with others I've found here.

Find some other weakling to pick on

• Love
Reactions: absolutelyyou, GuylumBardot, Sid19 and 2 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
So @Csmith8827 you hang around suicide forums for like 4 years almost? Is that even normal?? Or are you more about prodding and poking people, like some online bully egging people on to kill themselves?

My post was about the fact I'll miss him - I don't have a social life or outlet except to share the same feelings with others I've found here.

I will miss him too. He was shit hot on the chemistry side of things and always helped. To lose a member is hard. Yes, I do grieve. We shared messages etc. He's at peace now. I can be happy for him that he achieved it.

You tell them!

Reactions: inaminute
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Goodbye, i hope you escape peacefully.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
thank you for your contributions here. sorry to see you go, but i hope you find the peace you are searching for 🩷 rest easy

• Love
butterfly000

butterfly000

I want freedom
Jan 6, 2024
May you rest in peace ❤️

• Love
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"We'll fly away, We'll find a way"
Oct 26, 2019

What is normal? Getting married, holding a job, having kids? I'm not a bully, in fact I'm the exact opposite. People actually always bully me somehow. I'm just happy that people find a way out. Or find the will to. I wish I could as this is not at all what I thought life was going to be like. If you're sensitive to people exiting existence that's on you. I think people getting out of terrible situations is a good thing however.

0rez08

0rez08

Feb 6, 2024
May you find your peace.

• Love
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
Hope your no coming back online

• Love
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
What is normal? Getting married, holding a job, having kids? I'm not a bully, in fact I'm the exact opposite. People actually always bully me somehow. I'm just happy that people find a way out. Or find the will to. I wish I could as this is not at all what I thought life was going to be like. If you're sensitive to people exiting existence that's on you. I think people getting out of terrible situations is a good thing however.
Well then quit on calling people prolifers when you dont know jack shit about why I'll miss him. I happen to have had very deep and meaningful conversations with OP that I don't get irl so yeah I'm going to miss him for that. Sometimes the universe just directs gems your way and I found that in @DepressedChemMajor

Sorry you get bullied by the way just don't deflect that using the mental processes of introjection and/or displacement.

RIP DCM

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanksforeverything