• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Hi. This is my first (and hopefully only) goodbye thread. I'm planning to CTB using SN by following Stan's method. I'm using Meclizine as my Antiemetic and I wasn't able to get any prescribed beta-blockers, but I was able to get every other medicine needed else for this method.

I wasn't originally gonna CTB, but my life just keeps getting worse and worse, while nobody around me will give me a break. What I realized is that the moment I was born from my abusive parents, my life went to shit from the start because now I have nobody to lean on. I could go back to my parents house, but the price will be my soul and mental sanity. And if I don't have like 2 jobs in America today, I'll be homeless, so there really isn't any point. Plus I end up feeling so jealous of everyone around me who grew up with good families. It's so crushing to me. Everyone knows being born into a least a good loving family is one of the greatest privileges, but there isn't any kind of help for those without them. At that point you are pretty much fucked. So there really, REALLY isn't a point in living imo. It's only fair that euthanasia is a basic human right.

Anyway, hopefully nothing goes wrong with my CTB attempt. I'll make a new thread saying I failed if it does. If I don't make a new thread other than this one within the next 3 days, you can cross my name out, Mods.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bloodystarzklt, Adûnâi, tvoisluga and 44 others
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I'm so sorry, but I absolutely feel you.
Some of us are fucked from the day we're born. And it takes a long time to realize it.
I hope you get what you need. I read quite a few of your posts and you seem like an intelligent person, i wish I had a friend like you IRL.
Good luck in whatever you choose.

• Love
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap, Worndown and WonderingSoul
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
im gonna miss you hu tao i hope you find the peace youre searching for

• Love
Reactions: 0000000000000 and WonderingSoul
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
good luck

Reactions: WonderingSoul
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
Good luck and I hope for a peaceful end

huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
Wishing you the best of luck and an end without pain.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Hopefully some good will come out of this in that your surviving family members will learn how to respect one another and not take each other for granted moving forward.

Reactions: mertvets
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
We'll miss you but good luck. I'm sure you'll find your peace and have a great time in paradise <3

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Lost cherry, Burden_Bailey, Unknown21 and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Having abusive parents really sets one for trouble later in life. I wish you a safe journey and eternal peace

Reactions: Fulminare
Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
I've seen you around a lot, this place gonna feel different without you. I hope your attempt will be a successful one. Wishing you all the best ❤️

Reactions: Lost cherry and Deleted member 65988
CeramicPundit

CeramicPundit

Generalissimo
Nov 26, 2023
I wish you the best of luck. Find peace, and if there is a life after this one, or a heaven, I hope you get there safely. I'm praying for you.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
cursedcure

cursedcure

palliative care
Oct 8, 2023
farewell, this next beer's for you, hope you find peace for yourself

Reactions: Lost cherry and Deleted member 65988
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Hi. This is my first (and hopefully only) goodbye thread. I'm planning to CTB using SN by following Stan's method. I'm using Meclizine as my Antiemetic and I wasn't able to get any prescribed beta-blockers, but I was able to get every other medicine needed else for this method.

I wasn't originally gonna CTB, but my life just keeps getting worse and worse, while nobody around me will give me a break. What I realized is that the moment I was born from my abusive parents, my life went to shit from the start because now I have nobody to lean on. I could go back to my parents house, but the price will be my soul and mental sanity. And if I don't have like 2 jobs in America today, I'll be homeless, so there really isn't any point. Plus I end up feeling so jealous of everyone around me who grew up with good families. It's so crushing to me. Everyone knows being born into a least a good loving family is one of the greatest privileges, but there isn't any kind of help for those without them. At that point you are pretty much fucked. So there really, REALLY isn't a point in living imo. It's only fair that euthanasia is a basic human right.
Hi. I can really relate a lot with what you said.
I also had the misfortune of growing up in a dysfunctional family and I know how much it hurts. I often find myself wondering how my life would have been if I had been born in a normal family and sometimes I do feel envious of those who had that privilege, as you said.
It sucks that you have no one you can count on, but that's what happens in situations like ours, you can only count on yourself.
I'm sorry that life brought you to this decision. I hope you can find peace and leave your sorrows behind.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lost cherry and Unknown21
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Very best wishes for achieving your desire for peace and rest. Go well.

FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Remember, family can be the loved ones you choose. You owe nothing to those who birthed you. You can build a life with friends, neighbours and community. Wishing you nothing but the best whichever path you choose. ♥️

• Love
Reactions: _Broken_alice
M

monochrom3

Dec 12, 2023
So sorry life has began like that, abusive families are so absurd and unfair. I hope you have the peace you, truly, deserve ♥

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck, may you find peace and freedom what you are searching for!

BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
I understand and have gone through very similar things. Having abusive parents fucks you from day one. I'll be joining you soon. May you find the peace you deserve but have always been denied. I wish you a painless transition. My thoughts are with you, friend. Safe travels.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Best of luck! Sorry you had such a shitty deal.

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Your words broke my heart, i understand every single word u say, abusive family can destroy ur life literally mentally, financially, spiritually. My family is massive reason to why do i wanna ctb.

Best wishes. See u on the other side, friend ♥️

• Hugs
Reactions: SmollMushroom
Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023

Anyway, hopefully nothing goes wrong with my CTB attempt. I'll make a new thread saying I failed if it does. If I don't make a new thread other than this one within the next 3 days, you can cross my name out, Mods.
Good luck. My family has made my life significantly worse too, so I understand how hard that can be. I shall pray for you, that you succeed and cross through the gates of Heaven. There will be a loving family up there waiting for you.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Best wishes. I'll raise a glass.

stillvoices

stillvoices

Oct 18, 2023
I wish you a peaceful passing. I'm so sorry you had to grow up with those people in your life. No one deserves that. I understand how you feel. I'm in the u.s. and there are so many homeless here. I have to live with family. I love them but they aren't always nice and they would be very indignant if they found out how I felt they treated me after they helped me. I understand how you feel completely.

𝐘𝐨ñ𝐥𝐮

𝐘𝐨ñ𝐥𝐮

Everything i want for life is death
Apr 16, 2023
Good Lucky i wish you could get the peace you want.

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
Damn it, this world is so fucking cruel.

It is so cruel that this disgusting world brought him/her to this point. I can't help but feel anger and sadness.

I hope you have peace wherever you are.

Last edited:
Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
The way I wish that was me