U

unoriginalnick

Aug 10, 2023
Well, This is the end I suppose I don't believe this post will get much attention before I can no longer respond but I am sick of both my shitty life and well myself. I know I'm a fairly new member of this website so this is not particularly special but I thank this website for providing me with those that I can relate too. At approximately 12:00 I plan to drive of a Cliff somewhere in the mountains I originally was going to overdoes but i fear that someone will use Narcan again and this could look more like an accident.
Thank you all for being so great

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: backtoearth, Myers, wait.what and 27 others
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Farewell friend, I hope you pass without suffering and find peace. I'm sorry life brought you to this

• Love
Reactions: lita-lassi and unoriginalnick
BurgundySnap

BurgundySnap

Sick of being sick
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, unoriginalnick,

I am very sorry that things had to come to this for you. I am wishing you the best in your method.
Farewell, may you find better things than what you had here.

• Love
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
I truly wish life had treated you better...
I hope you face no suffering... I'm truly sorry this world was so hurtful and harsh.

• Love
Reactions: lita-lassi, betternever2havbeen and unoriginalnick
U

unoriginalnick

Aug 10, 2023
Well, I'm going to begin the drive about an hour early so i can blow all my money An exorbitant amount of debt could probably stop SI. I'll reply when i can.

Reactions: hermestrimegistus
XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
Wishing you safe travels on your journey to the unknown

• Love
Dr. Henjin

Dr. Henjin

Sep 23, 2023
Good luck friend. I've also been considering blowing all my money, I imagine it may make things easier.

• Love
Reactions: unoriginalnick
U

unoriginalnick

Aug 10, 2023
thank you all for your support if maps is correct I'll be at my final destination in a hour.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lita-lassi, darknesscomesquick, SVEN and 2 others
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes for all going well. Hope things work out as you wish, weary traveller.

• Love
Reactions: unoriginalnick and lita-lassi
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
wishing you peace and ease friend đź–¤ good luck no matter what outcome. we're here for you and hear you

• Love
Reactions: unoriginalnick
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I'm sorry to hear you are planning on leaving so soon after joining the site and we didn't get to know you better-if you change your mind we're always here to support you. There is no shame in backing out if it's not the right time or place. Having said all that this is your life and your choice and I respect that and know everyone will be with you all the way whatever decision you make.

• Love
Reactions: Serial Experi Pain, ElectroshockBlues, unoriginalnick and 1 other person
Clasrink

Clasrink

Clueless
Sep 16, 2023
Goodbye friend, best of luck

• Love
U

unoriginalnick

Aug 10, 2023
Well I'm here and surprisingly scared. I've just been sitting in my car drinking the most expensive alcohol I could buy. I can't go back because of debt but a small part of me wishes I tried to adapt instead of committing suicide

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Sannti, cookies and 3 others
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
If there is still a part of you not wanting life to be over for you then maybe this is not the right time, debt or not? No matter what you do I hope you find and know peace.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and carac
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
i wonder what they spent the money on? i hope it was a lot of fun and made things less painful

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best time now to just sit quietly, have a drink, see where you're at in your life, maybe.

U

unoriginalnick

Aug 10, 2023
Well I'm going to delete this account so that SS is not deemed responsible farewell people

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: chuerdhmproton, wait.what, Sannti and 3 others
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

Sep 25, 2023
Well I'm here and surprisingly scared. I've just been sitting in my car drinking the most expensive alcohol I could buy. I can't go back because of debt but a small part of me wishes I tried to adapt instead of committing suicide
what kind of booze?

F3orbetter

F3orbetter

May 21, 2023
The idea of ctb via crash is terrifying to me..the thought of living through it & becoming even more disabled is my version of super hell.

No one should be in such a desperate state. I'm sorry you're going through so much.

Reactions: ElectroshockBlues
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best. Safe travels. I hope you find peace! Farewell!

Reactions: F&Inside
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I wish you the best of luck with your plans and I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Wishing you well friend whatever you decide to do.

Apparently driving off a cliff happens a lot in parts of California. The parents and two young children survived in this Tesla.
03xp-devils-slide-1-superJumbo.jpg

Reactions: chuerdhmproton
chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
I wonder if OP did it in the end, he was expressing some feelings of doubt. Regardless, whatever choice OP made, I hope he is at peace and no longer suffering.

Reactions: kvheeo
I

ItsMeUnique

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good hear
Sep 28, 2023
I wonder if he did it as well! But if he did, i hope everything went smoothly and the way he wanted it! I hope he is at peace!

Reactions: Old Friend