tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
This is so eerie. I too took propranolol and drank vodka. I also didn't get everything wrapped up entirely.

Wishing you a safe journey. My heart aches for you and I don't even know you. Goodbye friend.
oh wow, that is pretty spooky 😰 I hope it's not a sign my attempt isn't going to work out too lol
thank you for all the well wishes, I hope life works out for you 🖤

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Cloud Busting
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
oh wow, that is pretty spooky 😰 I hope it's not a sign my attempt isn't going to work out too lol
thank you for all the well wishes, I hope life works out for you 🖤
I used a different method and didn't test the anchor point which is why I failed. It didn't support my weight.

I'm mostly sharing to let you know that you're not alone at all. I really relate so much to you.

The fear before you do it is horrifying. If, for any reason, it's too much and you decide to abort, I'll be here for you.

I do not know you or how you're feeling, but the pain must be insurmountable. You deserve peace from that in whatever happens

Farewell and safe travels

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Larysa, tora and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best. May you find peace and freedom safe travels! Farewell! :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tora and Cloud Busting
XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
Wishing you safe travels to the other side. Hope it goes well for you.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and tora
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
I used a different method and didn't test the anchor point which is why I failed. It didn't support my weight.

I'm mostly sharing to let you know that you're not alone at all. I really relate so much to you.

The fear before you do it is horrifying. If, for any reason, it's too much and you decide to abort, I'll be here for you.

I do not know you or how you're feeling, but the pain must be insurmountable. You deserve peace from that in whatever happens

Farewell and safe travels
omg you're pinkribbonscars, I saw your goodbye thread! I didn't realize it didn't work out for you. I'm sorry. wasn't your last meal from Panera? the Mac and cheese or something? my last meal was from there too, that's crazy.
well I'm at the park now, I'm going to sit under the stars for a little while before I go. I cried so hard while saying goodbye to my dog, leaving him is the worst part of all of this
I'm at the park now. it's really peaceful here. I'm going to listen to the crickets and sit by the pond, and then I'll be ready.
goodbye everyone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: undecided, AlouA, kitty_kat and 16 others
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
omg you're pinkribbonscars, I saw your goodbye thread! I didn't realize it didn't work out for you. I'm sorry. wasn't your last meal from Panera? the Mac and cheese or something? my last meal was from there too, that's crazy.
well I'm at the park now, I'm going to sit under the stars for a little while before I go. I cried so hard while saying goodbye to my dog, leaving him is the worst part of all of this
I'm at the park now. it's really peaceful here. I'm going to listen to the crickets and sit by the pond, and then I'll be ready.
goodbye everyone.
Damn, I didn't say goodbye. I hope that you're at peace and that you had a somewhat peaceful exit. Rest easy.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Cloud Busting
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
goodbye everyone.
Yeah the Mac and cheese, I had to throw away the sandwich. I was having appetite issues (one of my many reasons for ctb)

You clearly loved your dog. 😢

If you're no longer with us, R.I.P @tora

You'll be missed.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: AshH, anhedonicNfoggy and Praestat_Mori
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Rest in peace tora.
I hope your travels were safe and sound and you had a beautiful last day with your doggo. ❤️
Until we meet again.

• Love
Reactions: Cloud Busting, anhedonicNfoggy and Praestat_Mori
absolutelyyou

absolutelyyou

peaceful
Jul 26, 2023
If you're gone tora I hope you've found peace.:heart:

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and anhedonicNfoggy
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
What a brave soul. I hope you are free of all suffering now tora.

• Love
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
I hooe you had a nice journey.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
One day too late

One day too late

I don't want hope. Hope is killing me.
Aug 14, 2020
🕯.R.I.P. 🕯

• Love
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Painful day for us here. two lovely people gone on the same day. Peace to you, Tora

• Love
A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
Rest in peace, tora.. And if there really is reincarnation, i hope that life will be kinder to you than it was in this lifetime... I hope to join you guys soon but i still need to settle things for mine..

• Love
A

ayb

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019