hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I can't really articulate the emotions I'm experiencing right now, but I know my time has come.

I've been wanting to ctb for over 30 years, and have made a handful of poorly planned/executed attempts. I procured SN before it was essentially banned (USA) so I feel more confident now.

I've always had this (unusual?) desire for my ctb date to mean something in one way or another. So many times I chose my birthday, a holiday, new years, etc. and I always see the date come and go. Strangely, ever since 9/11 (in NYC) I've seen 911 daily, whether it's on the clock, a street sign, a price - you name it. I decided to take it as my sign. I have all necessary items (necessary, not extra) and will make my (hopefully final) attempt on Monday (09/11/23).

Thank you to everyone who has reached out personally and/or commented on my threads/posts. I wish the best for all and maybe we will meet on the other side...if such a place exists.

I will try to update this thread in the meantime, but please don't hold me to it.

☮️ and 🖤,
Hunter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rosenwasser, AKAY87, bunsïy and 22 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I wish you good luck if that's the decision you've made for yourself. No one is holding you to anything. You ALWAYS need to do what is right for you. We're still here if you don't follow through, at least until whichever one of us decides it's our time. Peace and love to you, too, no matter what you decide for yourself.

• Love
Reactions: hunterfla, Deleted member 65988 and Jezzibell
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I wish you the best with your plans and may you find peace! Best wishes!

• Love
Reactions: hunterfla
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Good luck, I hope you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
I wish you all the best and hope everything will work out for you just as you planned it to be for monday. Big Internet hug for you kind Internet Stranger. ❤🐻

• Love
backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
I hope you manage to find your peace <3

• Love
D

Deleted member 65988

Hunterfla, we didn't interact much but I wish you all the best with your plans. You'll always have a place here should you not go through with this as well. I hope you find peace from here on out no matter how it happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
not_telling

not_telling

Scared
Sep 9, 2023
If that is it, hope you find peace, and that the ride there is a soothing one.

• Love
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
You deserve to be free from the suffering. Please rest well and find peace.

• Love
T

TheMetalhead

Experienced
Aug 18, 2023
May you finally find peace after those 30 or so years of suffering, good luck!

• Love
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
May we find wellness✨

• Love
Reactions: DT2007 and hunterfla
depressedlittleboy

depressedlittleboy

Jul 18, 2023
I can't really articulate the emotions I'm experiencing right now, but I know my time has come.

I've been wanting to ctb for over 30 years, and have made a handful of poorly planned/executed attempts. I procured SN before it was essentially banned (USA) so I feel more confident now.

I've always had this (unusual?) desire for my ctb date to mean something in one way or another. So many times I chose my birthday, a holiday, new years, etc. and I always see the date come and go. Strangely, ever since 9/11 (in NYC) I've seen 911 daily, whether it's on the clock, a street sign, a price - you name it. I decided to take it as my sign. I have all necessary items (necessary, not extra) and will make my (hopefully final) attempt on Monday (09/11/23).

Thank you to everyone who has reached out personally and/or commented on my threads/posts. I wish the best for all and maybe we will meet on the other side...if such a place exists.

I will try to update this thread in the meantime, but please don't hold me to it.

☮️ and 🖤,
Hunter
I'm sorry you feel suicide is your only option I hope you'll be in a better place than this horrible cruel world. I plan to attempt suicide too. I hope you have a swell time in heaven.

• Love
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
We are always here for you, your decision is respected and I hope you feel no pain in your last moments. See you around🤍

• Love
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Godspeed.

• Love
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best and good luck with your plan! I hope you find peace, safe travels!

• Love
P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023

☮️ and 🖤,
Hunter
I sincerely hope that you are able to find the peace that you had desired for so long.
Wishing you a smooth transition.

• Love
A

Avisagia

Aug 27, 2023
good luck with your ctb! i hope it will go as smooth and painless as possible

• Love
hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Like a fool, I've been drinking all day. I wanted to ctb at midnight but I'm afraid I'll puke it up due to the alcohol. I really can't risk failing from something that I'm aware of, but I think I should still be able to do it tomorrow (09/11) but it might be later in the day or evening.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, Avisagia, absolutelyyou and 2 others
R

Readytogo246

Student
Jun 4, 2023

☮️ and 🖤,
Hunter
Blessings on your journey. May it be all that you prepared for.

• Love