pharmacoepia

pharmacoepia

STEM nerd that is pro-CTB. Asmov looks far-out eh?
Apr 9, 2023
If you are reading this, then that means that I have disabled my account. Since I cannot delete my posts, I request to the admins that all data that can be purged that violates the right to be forgotten as per GDPR regulations is adhered. At minimum, I expect my username to be anonymized or otheriwse made sure that PII such as my email that I signed in with is deleted or hidden.

I realized that I really don't want to have to deal with the risk of arrest or correlation attacks. I've simply revealed too much to a potential adversary, whether it be dumb-ass activists like Stop Sanctioned Suicide or a three-letter-agency.

I have typed enough for stylometry to be a significant concern since I have written down very much public academic PDF's and opinion articles. A simple google search of my interests could leak my shit.

Becuase of this and end-to-end correlation attacks, and just the fact that I have a life outside of sasu, I realize that either I can continue on an anonymous alt (against site rules) or simply never come back. I choose the latter. I couldn't disclose if I didn't choose the latter either way, so it's goodbye.

While I do support the assisted suicide movement and wish I could be here more, with the impossibility of deleting some PII that I have leaked, I can't tread safely. I'll always be here for you, even if I browse as a guest in the future. May all of you have beautiful lifes and have peace in the afterlife.

-pharmacoepia

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Valky, gummycentipede, rationaltake and 6 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
If you come back to read this as a guest, I'm sorry your thread got no replies. I'm sorry you're in danger of being doxxed, because that is a terrifying reality/possibility for most people who use this forum. I hope you're doing okay out there, whether you've chosen suicide or recovery in the end. Good luck!

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Valky, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Lol...

• Hmph!
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and H.O.Xan
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks for letting us know. Wishing you peace. I like the Asimov pfp.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valky and Per Ardua Ad Astra
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear you go, and I wish you peace, privacy, and security in your future endeavors. I understand the danger and risk of exposure of those on SaSu, especially given how there are many malicious actors out there in the world that seek to do harm to a special, sacred community like SaSu and it's members. Additionally, thank you for supporting as well as your continued support for the right to die. Finally, thank you for all the pharmacology knowledge as well your contributions to the SaSu community.

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Valky