JTG1972

JTG1972

Set on my path, just need the strength
Oct 2, 2019
Not much to say except I can't bring myself to wait anymore. Tomorrow at some point I'm taking the cerberin/ibuprofin/loperamide pill mix I have made though not sure how long it will take. Maybe a few hours and maybe a few days, but at least I'll know it'll eventually end.

Thank you for the help and kindness everyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, DeadBirdSaysGoodbye, overcomingfear and 23 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I wish you peace

• Love
Reactions: Zyntkalla, Huntfish34, chris8000 and 3 others
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
Safe travels

Reactions: Zyntkalla, Huntfish34, mediocre and 1 other person

Student
Aug 23, 2019
Safe travels, friend :heart:

Reactions: Huntfish34, mediocre and Final Escape
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
May you find peace. :heart:

Reactions: Huntfish34 and mediocre
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Good luck and hope u it's painless. :hug:

Reactions: JAG_78 and mediocre
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
Please don't do it, try to find another method less painful.

Reactions: Huntfish34, reapandsow918, mediocre and 4 others
M

Mloureiro

Student
Oct 7, 2019
Not much to say except I can't bring myself to wait anymore. Tomorrow at some point I'm taking the cerberin/ibuprofin/loperamide pill mix I have made though not sure how long it will take. Maybe a few hours and maybe a few days, but at least I'll know it'll eventually end.

Thank you for the help and kindness everyone.

Wish you a painless travel, please rethink your way of leaving. Wishing all the best

Reactions: mediocre
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Don't know about your method, but if the others are right, please try another way. I do wish you peace though and a smooth transition in whatever way you choose.

Reactions: Huntfish34, Loner and mediocre
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Ibuprofens not gonna help with that type of pain. I would guess an antiemetic too

Reactions: mediocre and APharmaDestroyedLife
Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
Where did you found the cerberin? As others said, maybe the combination of meds is not the best, but, for shure cerberin by itself should work perfectly. Maybe "diclofenaco" can help you to handle pain better

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Please come by prior if you want to talk. We will be here for you.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, BlueWidow and mediocre
DepressedAngel

DepressedAngel

Life is exhausting
Dec 4, 2019
I hope you find peace

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
:heart:If you feel you are ready then I hope all goes peacefully for you, however we are all here for you at any time, night or day there is always someone to listen. I am new here, but not new to pain and suffering. I keep thinking I cant take anymore and what a fool I am for still being here, yet something is holding me back. Maybe it was so I could join this group, to try and understand my feelings and emotions better, but better still maybe its because even if I can help just one person, that would mean to the world to me. The outside world is harsh and noone seems to understand, but here, we do. Understanding is far from the platitudes people say to us, those are empty words. Wont find empty words here, just genuine care and compassion for one another.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cappuccinogirl, Huntfish34, Sensei and 3 others
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I wish you peace and freedom from your suffering. If you need anything, we are all here and ready to help. :heart: :hug:

Reactions: Huntfish34
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I'm sorry life brought you to this point, and I hope you find peace in whatever you decide.

JTG1972

JTG1972

Set on my path, just need the strength
Oct 2, 2019
I just want to say thank you all for the well wishes and kind words.

For those worrying about the pain, don't. I am accustomed to chronic pain and migraines to a fairly severe degree and I know that this method is not the easiest. I picked it for a reason though. I also know that ibuprofen won't help the pain. I am taking it because of the reaction it has with digoxin, which is similar to cerberin and what I am going off of in terms of interactions. Ibuprofen makes cardiac arrest more likely when taking digoxin. I am not taking it to avoid the pain I am taking it to increase the odds of success.

I picked this method because I would rather my wife and her family think I suffered a 'natural' sudden death from cardiac arrest and not know I am committing suicide. I bought and considered SN but there is no way to hide cyanosis and I didn't want to do that to them. But with this method there should only be pain and digestive trauma. When I tested the cerberin in a very low dose before it was only digestive, no pain. The area I am in has had a lot of the flu and even norovrus around lately. Any digestive upset I suffer won't be remarkable, but I am hoping the combination of the cerberin and the ibuprofen will work like ibuprofen and digoxin and be quick acting.

As for where I got the cerberin, I ordered whole seeds online and ground/mashed them myself, and filled capsules with them because the sample bit I tried tasted disgusting. Like burning hair and slightly metallic and bitter.

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mayonaise, Huntfish34, Distopic and 5 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Seems you've put a lot of thought into this. Can't say if people will fall for it, nor if it's really necessary. But I do respect that you're willing to try and if you're going ahead with this I hope it leads to fruition. May you find peace.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Time
EmptyArms

EmptyArms

Student
Dec 1, 2019

For those worrying about the pain, don't. I am accustomed to chronic pain and migraines to a fairly severe degree and I know that this method is not the easiest. I picked it for a reason though. I also know that ibuprofen won't help the pain. I am taking it because of the reaction it has with digoxin, which is similar to cerberin and what I am going off of in terms of interactions. Ibuprofen makes cardiac arrest more likely when taking digoxin. I am not taking it to avoid the pain I am taking it to increase the odds of success.

I picked this method because I would rather my wife and her family think I suffered a 'natural' sudden death from cardiac arrest and not know I am committing suicide. I bought and considered SN but there is no way to hide cyanosis and I didn't want to do that to them. But with this method there should only be pain and digestive trauma. When I tested the cerberin in a very low dose before it was only digestive, no pain. The area I am in has had a lot of the flu and even norovrus around lately. Any digestive upset I suffer won't be remarkable, but I am hoping the combination of the cerberin and the ibuprofen will work like ibuprofen and digoxin and be quick acting.

As for where I got the cerberin, I ordered whole seeds online and ground/mashed them myself, and filled capsules with them because the sample bit I tried tasted disgusting. Like burning hair and slightly metallic and bitter.
That's a noble act to try to save your wife from knowing you have killed yourself, and all so well thought out that I doubt I could offer any useful insights, except to say that if she does find out she might be tortured to know you died in pain on her account. That's a possibility, if not a probability. Would you not consider a loving heartfelt message to her explaining that this was your carefully thought through decision and that you love her and are sorry to leave her? Have your peaceful death. If I was your wife that's what I would wish for you and for my own peace.
Whatever you decide I wish you peace and relief from suffering.

Reactions: Huntfish34, Distopic, Soul and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I hope things go well for you, but would also ask you to consider a note for your wife. If you're found before you're gone, or if an autopsy shows you ingested these things, won't it be easier for her to know it was your choice, and to be reassured of your love?

You're a brave person. Journey well

Reactions: EmptyArms
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Wishing you a safe and peaceful journey, love. :heart:

Reactions: Alec
Chronicillness

Chronicillness

Experienced
Jun 19, 2018
Hey man, I salute you for your bravery. I'm not one to try to encourage people against or for a certain method, but a lot of times when we suffer with excruciating pain, we often believe that we can handle almost anything, but this isn't true. There's a level of pain that will cause you to seek immediate help. Whatever pain you've gone through, there's a level of pain much worse than that. I'm not trying to dick size here or say that I have expereienced more pain than you, because I likely haven't considering chronic pain isn't my main issue, but all I am saying is that you don't have to take that mix of drugs, you can continue to fight on until you've acquired a more peaceful method. Just a thought. I definitely don't want you to feel like I am telling you how to terminate your consciousness or anything at all really, I just think that everyone here including me would like to see you have a peaceful death like the many others that have posted here and passed on. :)

Nonetheless, I wish it to be a peaceful transition and that the suffering you have endured for so long comes to an end.

Reactions: voyager, EmptyArms and Sensei
J

JAG_78

Getting ready
Feb 10, 2019

JTG1972 I don't know you at all. I'm sorry that you were driven to this. However it worked out for you I wish you peace.
Assuming all goes to plan I will be using the same method to ctb (all be it without using capsules) within the next 2-3 weeks.
Be at peace ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
C

CSSLAVE

May 29, 2020
JTG1972 I don't know you at all. I'm sorry that you were driven to this. However it worked out for you I wish you peace.
Assuming all goes to plan I will be using the same method to ctb (all be it without using capsules) within the next 2-3 weeks.
Be at peace ❤
@JAG_78 Did you end up taking this route?

Reactions: JAG_78
C

CSSLAVE

May 29, 2020
Where did you found the cerberin? As others said, maybe the combination of meds is not the best, but, for shure cerberin by itself should work perfectly. Maybe "diclofenaco" can help you to handle pain better
@Watcher Did he ever respond to you (like a PM)?

J

JAG_78

Getting ready
Feb 10, 2019
Hi CSSlave, not yet. I'm still waiting for the seeds from supplier.
Mistake on their part mean't shipping to me was delayed and now they are apparently waiting for seeds from whoever supplies them.
I guess a lot of people want to CTB right now!.
Waiting is excruciating but this is my one option to CTB that I might be able to pull off as a natural death. It will be worth the wait to spare loved ones whatever pain I can.
I will use the seeds within a week of getting them.
I am shambolically disorganised & have a crap memmory but if I do get my act together sufficiently then I will post here as soon as I have taken them.
Then if I survive I promise that I will get back on here as soon as I can & give you some idea of how it went wrong (please God no!!!).

Reactions: Joey and Huntfish34
J

JAG_78

Getting ready
Feb 10, 2019
CSSLAVE actually ignore what I said about me posting on here when I ctb. Assuming it's ok with you I'll PM you when I have the seeds & am going to take them.
I'll self ban from SS before I ctb but leaving a date on here stating when I'm going to do it do that out for makes me paranoid that someone I know & love will find it on here some how & connect it with my hopefully natural looking death. Far fetched but can't risk it.
If ctb by this method fails then I'll let you know what happened either on here or via PM. That would be as soon as I can anytime after the first 48hrs after taking them.

• Love
Reactions: CSSLAVE, Huntfish34 and Alec
Michaelwaev

Michaelwaev

Student
Sep 1, 2020
Good luck and safe travels!

Reactions: JAG_78
C

CSSLAVE

May 29, 2020
CSSLAVE actually ignore what I said about me posting on here when I ctb. Assuming it's ok with you I'll PM you when I have the seeds & am going to take them.
I'll self ban from SS before I ctb but leaving a date on here stating when I'm going to do it do that out for makes me paranoid that someone I know & love will find it on here some how & connect it with my hopefully natural looking death. Far fetched but can't risk it.
If ctb by this method fails then I'll let you know what happened either on here or via PM. That would be as soon as I can anytime after the first 48hrs after taking them.
Sincerely, thank you for letting me know. I am rooting for your peace and resolution, no matter what happens. I will await your PM and anything that may or may not follow up from it. Good luck, tired soul.

• Love
Reactions: DeadBirdSaysGoodbye and JAG_78