K

KatrinaKatrina

Oct 4, 2019
Name : Katrina
This is going to be my second and last post on here.
That was unexpected but I am going to hang myself in 30 minutes. I will fight the voice that tells me not to do it (I don't want to go into detail, but I am schizophrenic).
I will drink some water, burn stuff I don't want somebody to find after I die, then I hang myself.
My heart is beating so hard now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Lifetimepunishment, woxihuanni and 2 others
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Please. Don't. Do. This.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and KatrinaKatrina
İnilerim

İnilerim

Dec 28, 2018
I hope that you will be without pain

Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Reactions: KatrinaKatrina and Disintegration
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I am not trying to stop you. I know what mental illnesses is like. Are you sure and you aren't having an episode that will pass? That happens to me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dawn0071111, White_Room293 and KatrinaKatrina
LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
If you feel this is the best, then I hope you find your peace. Cya soon.

Reactions: KatrinaKatrina
K

KatrinaKatrina

Oct 4, 2019
This method is not easy, or peaceful. You will likely fail. Have you considered SN?
I only know hanging. I need one more month to prepare suicide with sn, and I really can't do that.
I am not trying to stop you. I know what mental illnesses is like. Are you sure and you aren't having an episode that will pass? That happens to me.
I don't think it is an episode that will pass because I decided to hang myself with full suspension. There is no way to fail or change my mind.
I'm sorry that happens to you.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dawn0071111
E

Eric

Sep 9, 2019
Judging by your post this seems impulsive. How about you wait a week or just 2 days and see if you still feel this way? Couldn't hurt. Good luck.

Reactions: KatrinaKatrina and Return2Dust
K

KatrinaKatrina

Oct 4, 2019
Judging by your post this seems impulsive. How about you wait a week or just 2 days and see if you still feel this way? Couldn't hurt. Good luck.
I swear I am not an attention seeker. I was called that once for saying I'm suicidal. I am not I swear. I will do it today. Thank you!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni, Dawn0071111, White_Room293 and 1 other person
E

Eric

Sep 9, 2019
I swear I am not an attention seeker. I was called that once for saying I'm suicidal. I am not I swear. I will do it today. Thank you!
I'm not at all saying that you are an attention seeker. I don't know you, but judging by your post it seems that you are going through a particularly rough time right now that may pass in the future. I am merely suggesting that you wait and see if this rough patch subsides. Good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mich517 and KatrinaKatrina
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
Katrina i know that living with schizophrenia is hard and living with antipsychotics isnt that pleasurable but could you atleast try them before you decide to do this irreversible thing? I hope you find peace in whatever you decide to do, *hugs*

• Hugs
K

KatrinaKatrina

Oct 4, 2019
I am going to burn letters, my computer, dirty clothes I didn't wash and some papers I found inside an old suitcase.
The phone I am using now is new so there is nothing sensitive in it.

I wanted to eat chicken nuggets they are my favorite but I couldn't because I feel pain in my stomach and my heart beats so fast I feel like I m going to puke.

I only own a parrot, his name is Coco. He is my best friend, I putted enough food for him to eat and water to drink. I hope they find him as soon as I die.

I will use a scarf to hand myself full suspension, because I can't fight my SI with partial.
I will stand on a chair and push it when I am ready. I hope I lose consciousness fast.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and MercuryAce
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I respect your choice, but I am concerned that you will do more harm than good like this.

Reactions: LuzurPhagget and KatrinaKatrina
K

KatrinaKatrina

Oct 4, 2019
I respect your choice, but I am concerned that you will do more harm than good like this.
Please tell me why. I don't want to leave with this thought in my mind

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Nearly every event that we have seen without planning does not go well. I would urge you to take a moment or two to think if you can before you do anything destructive

Reactions: KatrinaKatrina and LuzurPhagget
LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
And if you do go through with it, please remember to make sure the fire is out.

Reactions: alexithymia and Stan
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
You still here, Kat? Please calm down.

Reactions: KatrinaKatrina and alexithymia
K

KatrinaKatrina

Oct 4, 2019
Nearly every event that we have seen without planning does not go well. I would urge you to take a moment or two to think if you can before you do anything destructive
I am going to tie the scarf to a very strong rail, stand on a chair and push it when I am ready. No one will interrupt. Don't worry!
Thank you!

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Hey, don't rush into it. Please.

Reactions: alexithymia, White_Room293 and KatrinaKatrina
K

KatrinaKatrina

Oct 4, 2019
And if you do go through with it, please remember to make sure the fire is out.
I am waiting for everything to completely burn then I will make sure to extinguish the fire.
If only I could calm down and go to sleep hoping for a better day. But thats impossible.

Reactions: White_Room293
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
Thank you for this. It's nice to know I'm not alone and it's hard to let this shit pass but each time I'm getting more and more self aware about it. I'm hoping that I don't make any rash decisions and only kill myself in a sound mind if it comes to that
This is extremely important OP. Please make your exit as peaceful as possible and believe me I know how hard it is to hold on but you're ending your life and I think it should be as painless and suited to you as possible. I don't want you waking up in a hospital, love

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Dawn0071111 and KatrinaKatrina
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
Don't be scared. You'll soon feel nothing at all. I don't know you, but I will miss you. Good luck up there :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Dawn0071111 and KatrinaKatrina
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
It is a lack of sleep which makes you feel so bad?

• Love
Reactions: KatrinaKatrina
K

KatrinaKatrina

Oct 4, 2019
It is time to go.
The papers and clothes disappeared. I burned the computer but you can still see it. I poured water to make sure the fire is out and the computer doesn't work.

I will do it in 2 minutes. If I don't reply in 1H from now, then I am dead.

Thank you for being kind and friendly. Take care of yourself and don't forget to keep remembering me for being Katrina Coco.
I would love this thread to be the place where people say good things about me.
Goodbye.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dreamwithinadream, woxihuanni, MercuryAce and 2 others
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Hey, don't! If you need to talk, PM me.

• Love
Reactions: White_Room293, DeathImminent and KatrinaKatrina
K

KatrinaKatrina

Oct 4, 2019
Hey, don't! If you need to talk, PM me.
Thank you for carrying about me but If I don't do it now I will keep suffering more.
I love you. Thank you for being my friend.

Goodbye everyone. Wish me luck.

• Love
Reactions: A New Error, Ἡγησίας, Lady black and 1 other person
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Maybe we can help you? Don't rush into it.

Reactions: White_Room293
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
It's ok to change your mind, or come back to talk if you don't succeed in your attempt.

Reactions: woxihuanni, White_Room293, mrwolf and 2 others
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
It is never too late, but always too early.

Reactions: Dreamwithinadream, White_Room293, alexithymia and 1 other person