P

prezmyl

Aug 4, 2023
Hello to you all, this is a delayed message. I passed away or I am vegetable, hopefully the first one. I did not post too much around, but still, it felt like I should do this.
I wish my life turned out differently, but when I finally found the help, it was too late for me. I fought pretty much 13 years after the experiment with pseudo ezo therapy which ruined my life. In following years I tried different therapies and psychiatrists, but should have tried more of them or asked more for the help in searching for the solution when there was still some people around me. Despite the state I was in I should have taken more risk in my story and at least go for the somatic experiencing sooner or should have kept on asking if there is some new meds availably all the time. But it was hard to keep pushing all the time and begged for the help and it felt like I was stuck in the hell nobody really understood. It is been just now, the period when new modalities are being established, not really that much available back then. But retrospectively it turned out that it was possible to get proper help sooner, years sooner, but I was not lucky even though I bumped into it and made a lot of mistakes on my journey anyway, though it was impossible to think straight in those extreme states of mind I was locked in for years to figure the way out and act on it.

So my message is if there is a still some fight in you, try some new therapies or approaches or be difficult to psychiatrist or therapist if something is not working for you for a long time, ask them to help you search for some new treatments available or if you can have some close person to confront the professionals for you. Because often there are solutions for a lot of suffering in there, but sometimes it is just way too hard to reach them or have even knowledge they existed at the first place. I know there are a plenty of circumstances you are finding yourself in I have no clue about, but maybe for some of you, it would be still possible to get lucky, which I would really wish for, it would.

I know the fight here pro-lifers vs. pro-choicer etc. I do not care about that much. I am sure that most of you if there was real help available, you would go for it, but sometime it is not and sometime it is probably too late and sometime the person just does not want to fight any more. I understand that much. I can only share my experience as a last thing to do in this world.

Wish you all the luck that I did not cash in to use in whatever path you are choosing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mayonaise, Don’tDoxMe, Forever Sleep and 3 others
ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
I wish you the best wherever you are, and I thank you for your message encouraging others to pursue life if they can.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you found the freedom you search for, a suicide attempt failing and leading to way worse suffering is just so terrifying to even think about. In my case wanting to be free from this harmful and meaningless existence is all that feels rational, I only see those who are permanently not existing as being truly fortunate as existence itself is what I see as the true problem.

I have no interest in decaying from age all while suffering so senselessly in the process, to have the ability to exist is such a curse to me. Only making suicide more accessible would help and be the solution for suffering in my case, the thought of ceasing to exist comforts me but anyway best wishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
P

prezmyl

Aug 4, 2023
It is time to face it. I am sorry to you all and thank you for the messages and reactions.
I am in the difficult period for many reason.
I was not able to complete the inert gas method despite I tried many times already. I am just too scared, too lost.
I tried to find out with admins if there is any scheduled message set, because in this pain and confusion I was not sure if I had set any or not and could not find it anywhere. I wont do it next time, since there is probably some time frame when it is still deletable or there was some problems with servers at that time.
I thought it would be better to not react to this and also due to the shame and guilt I felt and thought that I would manage to pass away anyway. But I still cant, even though I am on the edge desperately jumping form trying new therapies and psych ward to get proper diagnosed after 13 years and to finally end it as I picture it of finding peace in different way since here it is really hard to.
So I am sorry for this.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Golden, WAITING TO DIE, loser098 and 1 other person
Mayonaise

Mayonaise

Burning up in speed
Dec 8, 2023
The fact that even in your darkest moment you took time to encourage other people to try new therapies and get better is remarkable, and I agree with you.
If anybody's got some fight left, some hope to cling to, then he/she should give recovery a chance. I had immediate relief when I started taking meds a long time ago, and have been able to enjoy life for quite some time.
I'm not saying it'll work for everyone, but before going for the final exit, give life a chance.