I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
A final letter should be personal but do you think there are some things that could be important to mention? For example giving your body to science, idk

U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
A final letter should be personal but do you think there are some things that could be important to mention? For example giving your body to science, idk
If you wish to leave your body to medical science, that's something you have to arrange well in advance of your death. There are a few stipulations, weight being one of them, they don't accept bodies over a certain weight, and you have to sign to say what you agree they can do with your dead body. So, you wouldn't be able to leave your body to medical science unless you sign up before you die.

I

I won't be Swedish

Sep 24, 2023
If you wish to leave your body to medical science, that's something you have to arrange well in advance of your death. There are a few stipulations, weight being one of them, they don't accept bodies over a certain weight, and you have to sign to say what you agree they can do with your dead body. So, you wouldn't be able to leave your body to medical science unless you sign up before you die.
Maybe it changes depending on the country, but I've always been told that your body can be used for science purposes unless stated otherwise 🤔

Reactions: undecided