• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
This is yet another good blog post by existentialgoof about the delay in MAID in Canada.

I like how he is very eloquent and described the background, the parties involved in opposing MAID, and basically exposing the pro-lifers for who they really are. Also, I liked how he mentioned a solution near the end of his blog about an alternative to maid. Basically, if we are to have the right to die and instead of getting approval from the government or a healthcare professional, we should assert the right to die as our birthright and personal liberty (among other inalienable human rights). While he admits there are situations where there should be limits to personal freedom and liberty, especially when it impacts the collective group (society and the masses), he separates this by claiming that people who want to live owe it to help the collective group, aka society. But for those who wish to go, they should NOT be considered the property of others nor the collective group (society and government). He compared it to slavery and that's exactly what it is (forcing all humans to live, including those who are against sentience) and what he is advocating would be the curtailment of the State's authority to ban/restrict effective means to reliably CTB and/or limit their authority/power to intervene against one's will as doing so is unprovoked violence against an individual.

Edit: Changed some grammar in my post.

Last edited:
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

Planet's dying, Cloud.
Sep 6, 2022
For the post-modern leftists crying 'eugenics' at someone like me who has been suffering with disability for 34 years... It's the 'slippery slope' fallacy at its finest. The same fallacy that suggested the LGBTQ community's right to marriage would lead to bestiality and other crimes. 1) Literally no one is suggesting any disabled person who is happy living go anywhere near MAiD or any other right-to-exit program. A 34 year old like me FINALLY having access to a guaranteed peaceful exit is NOT eugenics. In fact it's MORE on the side of eugenics that the Disability system basically ensures I'll never be able to afford to have a child but that's a completely different topic. So many disabled people are forced to live completely sub-standard lives but at the same time the post modern left puts false sanctity on those sub-standard lives no different than Bible thumpers do.

It really makes me wonder how many of those on the left fighting against the right to a peaceful exit are ACTUALLY disabled vs. 'TikTok Disabled'. I'm not turning it into a competition, but Disability is a spectrum. That suffering exists in a spectrum. How many of these folks on 'disability twitter' were put through special education, traumatized through coercive psychiatry, told they would never live normal lives, brain damaged by forced druggings, abused by their 'normal' peers their entire lives and are left with non-functional to the point of having no viable future. Disability twitter - you do NOT speak for me.