• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
Hi guys. The drugs I ordered are coming tomorrow. I had planned everything to ctb with SN from IC, but my order is stuck in customs and since the site is down and the seller is not responding to emails, I don't think I'll ever receive it. I have planned a lethal cocktail instead, but it is not something that is well documented on this site.
My method is as follows:

Dry fast for 24 hours (no eating), stop drinking water 2 hours before drinking GBL. I will be vaping and maybe chewing sugar-free mint gum up to the end (2% nicotine flavoured vape) because this calms me down.

3mg Xanax pressed bars (tablets) taken with a drink of water one hour before drinking GBL

45 minutes before drinking GBL: 3 x 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total) - tablets taken with a drink of water

During the wait time, mix 200ml GBL with 50ml water (I am 70kg and there are varying reports about the LD50 or lethal dose of GBL, but I think this is enough to ctb even for an obese person)

Crush 20 x 3mg tablets Xanax with a mortar and pestle.

Mix crushed tablets with enough water until a drinkable solution is created. Mix separately 500g bromazolam powder into another cup of water.

Drink 200ml GBL in water

Drink Xanax and then bromazolam in water

Drink 1 cup flavoured vodka

Lie back on bed (possibly on stomach so even if vomiting occurs while unconscious I will choke on my own vomit and still die?)

Please comment and let me know if this is a good regime.

I also have some questions:
1. Do I need to use distilled water to mix in with the gbl and benzos? I assumed tap water would be fine.
2. Should I try to combine this with an elasticated plastic bag over my head so death will be even more certain?
3. How long will this take to cause death, so I can plan to not be discovered for the appropriate length of time?
4. I'm taking Meto as an antiemetic but how high are my chances of vomiting with this gbl cocktail? Is there anything else I could do to prevent this? If all else fails should I lie on my stomach or on my back so that I choke to death on my vomit?

Advice on my regime and my method would be much appreciated! How much damage will it cause if it fails? Do you think this will work?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lpfx, Dead Meat and outrider567
BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
Planning this for tomorrow at the earliest. I would really appreciate any advice on my method above. Any answers would be great.
@Proper Overdoser @vaguebluur @cove
@mypersonalhell

Last edited:
Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
Hi guys. The drugs I ordered are coming tomorrow. I had planned everything to ctb with SN from IC, but my order is stuck in customs and since the site is down and the seller is not responding to emails, I don't think I'll ever receive it. I have planned a lethal cocktail instead, but it is not something that is well documented on this site.
My method is as follows:

Dry fast for 24 hours (no eating), stop drinking water 2 hours before drinking GBL. I will be vaping and maybe chewing sugar-free mint gum up to the end (2% nicotine flavoured vape) because this calms me down.

3mg Xanax pressed bars (tablets) taken with a drink of water one hour before drinking GBL

45 minutes before drinking GBL: 3 x 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total) - tablets taken with a drink of water

During the wait time, mix 200ml GBL with 50ml water (I am 70kg and there are varying reports about the LD50 or lethal dose of GBL, but I think this is enough to ctb even for an obese person)

Crush 20 x 3mg tablets Xanax with a mortar and pestle.

Mix crushed tablets with enough water until a drinkable solution is created. Mix separately 500g bromazolam into another cup of water.

Drink 200ml GBL in water

Drink Xanax and then bromazolam in water

Drink 1 cup flavoured vodka

Lie back on bed (possibly on stomach so even if vomiting occurs while unconscious I will choke on my own vomit and still die?)

Please comment and let me know if this is a good regime.

I also have some questions:
1. Do I need to use distilled water to mix in with the gbl and benzos? I assumed tap water would be fine.
2. Should I try to combine this with an elasticated plastic bag over my head so death will be even more certain?
3. How long will this take to cause death, so I can plan to not be discovered for the appropriate length of time?
4. I'm taking Meto as an antiemetic but how high are my chances of vomiting with this gbl cocktail? Is there anything else I could do to prevent this? If all else fails should I lie on my stomach or on my back so that I choke to death on my vomit?

Advice on my regime and my method would be much appreciated! How much damage will it cause if it fails? Do you think this will work?
200mL of GBL in 50mL water is going to mess with your stomach and cause a burning effect that can induce otherwise preventable nausea. I recommend AT LEAST 10mL water or juice for every mL of GBL if you don't want it to irritate your stomach. Also 20mL of GBL alone is enough to kill most, with your mix you have it probably guaranteed at only 20mL of GBL. I would add the 20-40mL of GBL (if you feel like 30 although 20 will suffice with benzos) to a 300mL soda bottle. Soda may be acidic but it gets the job done, also juice is a less acidic alternative and both will make the taste actually palatable so you don't vomit from the taste. I would also add an antacid, like Tums or something, before, during, and after sipping that concoction. You could push it to 50mL of GBL in a 500mL bottle of juice though if you really have doubts about 20mL.

Also do not try to dissolve benzos in water or any drink that isn't 90% alcohol, benzos are not water soluble unless they come in a liquid form where the liquid is water soluble (example, a Bromazolam solution that is PG or Alcohol based, since they are already dissolved in PG or Alcohol, this makes them water soluble. Dissolving benzo powders into water on your own will leave floating particles that just wont dissolve into the water)

For your 500mg Bromazolam, assuming it is a powder since you don't mention anything, the easiest way is encapsulating it instead (should only take up 2 standard '00' capsules to fill 500mg) as you will have to prepare the solution well before, with either 90% alcohol, or by slightly heating Propylene Glycol (PG) or Polyethylene Glycol (PEG, PEG400, etc) as these are the only two solvents that will work for the Bromazolam. You can also test if Bromazolam is soluble in GBL by getting a shot glass (30mL) fill it with GBL since it is a good solvent, and drop a key bump of powder (30 or so mg) if it dissolves into the GBL with minimal shaking or stirring then you found another good solvent. If the powder doesn't dissolve into the GBL even after a little stirring, then ditch that method and scoop up the small amount of powder floating above the GBL.

But the easiest method is to get some supplement capsules, and fill them up with your bromazolam, it should only take 2 capsules a little more than half full, in order to fit the entire 500mg. You are overlooking this method for the bromaz.

I highly recommend making it only 20-40mL of GBL and mixing it with juice or something with flavor, not water, since not only is this sufficient to kill someone with a megadose of benzos, but it will make it so you don't gag and possibly vomit just from the vile acidic taste of GBL, think of it as 90% alcohol in taste, but it will irritate your esophagus and stomach if it isn't at least a 1 to 10 ratio, with the 10% being GBL. Anything more than that, specially in water will taste vile and you will struggle to even drink it. You could add a liquid antacid to your GBL concoction to make it less irritating and all that, or crush a few chewable tums into the concoction.

Also if you are going to do it in two parts, take only 1-2mg of Xanax at first in order to not pass out, also you should know how it affects you at said dose before splitting the procedure in two like this so you don't just fall asleep.

So there are a lot of errors to work on before you take on this task. I would focus on figuring out how to make a Bromazolam solution with 90% alcohol, since it is more than likely that if you go the PG/PEG route you will probably have to order online. There are many RELATIVELY EASY guides online to make such a solution, 90% alcohol like Everclear is the most viable at home option though, but GBL is likely to also be a good solvent for it, just test with a small amount of powder and shake or stir it up and see what happens. Just make sure it is more it is at least one small, not too big key bump (literally the bump that you get from scooping powder with a house key) and see if it rapidly integrates into the GBL.
200mL of GBL in 50mL water is going to mess with your stomach and cause a burning effect that can induce otherwise preventable nausea. I recommend AT LEAST 10mL water or juice for every mL of GBL if you don't want it to irritate your stomach. ......
Edit: I made some edits just now
200mL of GBL in 50mL water is going to mess with your stomach and cause a burning effect that can induce otherwise preventable nausea. I recommend AT LEAST 10mL water or juice for every mL of GBL if you don't want it to irritate your stomach. Also 20mL of GBL alone is enough to kill most, with your mix you have it probably guaranteed at only 20mL of GBL. I would add the 20-40mL of GBL (if you feel like 30 although 20 will suffice with benzos) to a 300mL soda bottle. Soda may be acidic but it gets the job done, also juice is a less acidic alternative and both will make the taste actually palatable so you don't vomit from the taste. I would also add an antacid, like Tums or something, before, during, and after sipping that concoction. You could push it to 50mL of GBL in a 500mL bottle of juice though if you really have doubts about 20mL.

Also do not try to dissolve benzos in water or any drink that isn't 90% alcohol, benzos are not water soluble unless they come in a liquid form where the liquid is water soluble (example, a Bromazolam solution that is PG or Alcohol based, since they are already dissolved in PG or Alcohol, this makes them water soluble. Dissolving benzo powders into water on your own will leave floating particles that just wont dissolve into the water)

For your 500mg Bromazolam, assuming it is a powder since you don't mention anything, the easiest way is encapsulating it instead (should only take up 2 standard '00' capsules to fill 500mg) as you will have to prepare the solution well before, with either 90% alcohol, or by slightly heating Propylene Glycol (PG) or Polyethylene Glycol (PEG, PEG400, etc) as these are the only two solvents that will work for the Bromazolam. You can also test if Bromazolam is soluble in GBL by getting a shot glass (30mL) fill it with GBL since it is a good solvent, and drop a key bump of powder (30 or so mg) if it dissolves into the GBL with minimal shaking or stirring then you found another good solvent. If the powder doesn't dissolve into the GBL even after a little stirring, then ditch that method and scoop up the small amount of powder floating above the GBL.

But the easiest method is to get some supplement capsules, and fill them up with your bromazolam, it should only take 2 capsules a little more than half full, in order to fit the entire 500mg. You are overlooking this method for the bromaz.

I highly recommend making it only 20-40mL of GBL and mixing it with juice or something with flavor, not water, since not only is this sufficient to kill someone with a megadose of benzos, but it will make it so you don't gag and possibly vomit just from the vile acidic taste of GBL, think of it as 90% alcohol in taste, but it will irritate your esophagus and stomach if it isn't at least a 1 to 10 ratio, with the 10% being GBL. Anything more than that, specially in water will taste vile and you will struggle to even drink it. You could add a liquid antacid to your GBL concoction to make it less irritating and all that, or crush a few chewable tums into the concoction.

Also if you are going to do it in two parts, take only 1-2mg of Xanax at first in order to not pass out, also you should know how it affects you at said dose before splitting the procedure in two like this so you don't just fall asleep.

So there are a lot of errors to work on before you take on this task. I would focus on figuring out how to make a Bromazolam solution with 90% alcohol, since it is more than likely that if you go the PG/PEG route you will probably have to order online. There are many RELATIVELY EASY guides online to make such a solution, 90% alcohol like Everclear is the most viable at home option though, but GBL is likely to also be a good solvent for it, just test with a small amount of powder and shake or stir it up and see what happens. Just make sure it is more it is at least one small, not too big key bump (literally the bump that you get from scooping powder with a house key) and see if it rapidly integrates into the GBL.

Edit: I made some edits just now
As for crushing up tablets of Xanax, is is quite pointless and most people can easily swallow 5 of those tablets all in one go. I say this since the contents are not water soluble, at all. I would simply use capsules for the Bromaz powder and pop those xanax in groups of 4-6 tabs at a time since they are rather small. Ditch your little mortar for those as it is going to prove much more difficult than swallowing 30 pills.

Also I would def include a few doses of a liquid antacid, otc from your pharmacy, into your GBL concoction, just pour a few doses of the antacid, then add your up to 50mL of GBL (50mL GBL should be the max in a 500mL bottle) and then take an antacid pill before, during and after the ordeal. The meto will help but the antacid might prove more useful as GBL isn't associated with nausea unless you sip it straight and it burns your throat.

As for your specific questions:

1. Dissolving bromazolam into a liquid will prove rather difficult as I outlined above, you are better off encapsulating it, and then any remains that you can't scoop out, you can put the bag of the remaining Bromazolam powder scrapings into your vodka (preferably before diluting it with any flavoring) as the 40% Vodka is likely enough to dissolve those remaining 10-30mg of Bromazolam with ease, but not much more.

2. No, just lay in bed like you're going to sleep and dose at night, preferably with the place to yourself. A bag will only attract attention if you are seen, when you can disguise it with simple sleep.

3. You'll be unconscious probably 10 mins after you take the megadose of benzos and feel dead at this point. Death may take 3-4h post dosing to be fully secured but you'll be fast asleep.

4. Meto will surely be useful, but since GBL isn't known to cause nausea unless you irritate your entire esophagus as I stated above, a liquid antacid, using around 2-4 doses, or alternatively a few antacid tablets dissolved into your GBL drink will be a lot more useful, imo. Also using a juice instead of water could easily prevent a lot more nausea than one might think. Also feel free to consume antacids just before, during and after your GBL concoction.

Just lay in your bed and try to be facing up but it doesn't really matter when you megadose benzos with 50mL of GBL, you're going to die from respiratory depression just like a patient that gets oral Nembutal for euthanasia (Yes some patients have used Nembutal orally instead of IV'd)

Some thoughts: You could easily add a low dose of Diphenhydramine or Doxylamine (I prefer Doxylamine as it is more sedating) which are OTC meds for allergies, nausea and sleep, in most countries including the USA and most EU countries, as an additional cheap sedative that also has some bonus anti-emetic properties. There is also Dramamine aka Dimehydrinate but the other two are much more sedating, specially Doxylamine.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: toofargone6969, NoLightRemains, BabyCamus and 2 others
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
hopefully this goes smoothly. I'd hate for you to suffer any more than necessary. Fly high and have a safe trip. All love to you soldier

• Hugs
Reactions: BabyCamus
BabyCamus

BabyCamus

Student
Mar 2, 2023
200mL of GBL in 50mL water is going to mess with your stomach and cause a burning effect that can induce otherwise preventable nausea. I recommend AT LEAST 10mL water or juice for every mL of GBL if you don't want it to irritate your stomach. Also 20mL…
@Proper Overdoser thanks for your corrections :)
I just had a few follow up questions:
1. I understand juice is normally quite acidic. I assume it would be best to go for the least acidic option. Is there one you would recommend? (I thought diluted squash but I guess this would not mask the taste of GBL very well).
2. I have chewable Rennie tablets (active ingredients calcium carbonate 680mg and heavy magnesium carbonate 80mg). Will these suffice for antacids? I think you just chew them rather than take them with water. I will also purchase liquid antacid to add to the GBL concoction.
3. Would 20-40ml GBL be a lethal dose for a 70kg (155 pound) female (me)? The reports I have read seem to vary. Would making it much more than 50ml GBL in 500ml juice increase my chances of vomiting just from sheer volume as opposed to taste alone?
4. To be clear, I have 1g bromazolam powder. Do I need to dissolve the bromazolam (in 90% alcohol, GBL or PG) at all, or will it be ok to just encapsulate the powder and then swallow the capsules with water? You suggested both so I wasn't sure if it was an either/or situation. I don't normally drink alcohol, and it can make me quite nauseous, so I think drinking bromaz in 90% alcohol would not be good if I wanted to minimise the chances of vomiting. I'm also guessing snorting the bromaz powder is a bad idea.
5. Can I just swallow the Xanax and bromaz capsules with tap water or bottled water? Not sure why I thought I would need distilled water.
6. I realised the other night that I left my Meto and some of my other medications next to a radiator - I don't think they were literally sitting on it- and I'm hoping they'll still be ok to use? Because I know it says to store tablets like metoclopramide below 25 degrees C.
7. As for OTC sedatives, I have Nytol (Diphenhydramine 50mg) and Phenergan (25mg Promethazine hydrochloride). Phenergan is also used for travel sickness, so I think it's an antiemetic as well. Is it worth trying to get doxylamine as well?
8. If I ended up surviving would there be long term damage?

Edit: Total benzos I have is 20 x 2mg (40mg) etizolam, 20 x 3mg Xanax (60mg) and 1gram bromazolam. Should I just go all out and take it all? Or will that have an adverse effect like increasing my chance of vomiting?

Last edited:
dödsängel

dödsängel

Mar 15, 2023
Not a good idea to get advice on killing yourself from people who are alive

Reactions: sserafim