• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Galileo3630

Galileo3630

Tsundere
Mar 22, 2023
I've recently went through a medical check-up for the Military, before going to the check-up, I had no idea they were going to give us psychological tests to answer on paper, I answered them truthfully as I didn't see a point of lying and I think being overly honest made them concerned because they told me I'd have to come back a second time to retake my psychological test and talk to a therapist again.

I was curious whether or not anyone else has had this experience? Did they end up sending out to the army despite your mental issues?

I personally don't care whether they send me out to the army or not, mainly due to the fact that I'd finally be out of the house and probably gain some friends, but at the same time I'm worried I might be put in a mental hospital cause of my brutal honesty, I'm curious if they take your mental health into consideration when sending you out to the army and if they care or not.

Reactions: Buddha.chris
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Of course they do. Being in the military is an incredibly stressful and taxing occupation and it would be reckless and dangerous to recruit someone whose mental health isn't great. The fact that many new recruits with no mental health history return to civilian life with shattered psyches is a testament to this.

If your heart is set on serving you'd better be prepared to do some backtracking. Or reassess if this is the appropriate path for you.

• Informative
Reactions: Touhou, CrappyMJ and loopdaloop