• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

-
Jul 21, 2023
I want to thank y'all for this safe place, it's nice to see people opening up about their trauma/pain and finally being heard, receiving sympathy and comfort from those who truly undertand. Thank you for answering my questions and providing information, I'll stop searching and overthinking and appreciate any last advices for my SN plan! I'll ctb in a month or two.

SN: 20g (I'm 45kg) in 40ml of water.
Meto: 70mg for nausea.
Ondansentron: 2x 8mg sublingual tablets for nausea (I read about the combination of these 2 antiemetics being effective).
Famotidine: 80mg to reduce stomach acid.
Propranolol: 240mg to slow down increased heartbeat.
Paracetamol: 1g for pain.
Clonazepam: 0,5mg for anxiety.

I've been testing my reactions and tolerances before deciding on the dosage of each medicine.
My plan is to take as little water as possible to make it harder to come up in case I vomit, so I'll crush and dissolve the tablets in a sip of water when taking them.

4pm - Meto 10mg
12am - Meto 10mg, start fasting
8am - Meto 10mg
4pm - Meto 10mg
10:30pm - Paracetamol 1g, Famotidine 80mg, Clonazepam 0,5mg
11pm - Meto 30mg + Ondansetron 2x 8mg + Propranolol 80mg
12am - SN 20g + Propranolol 160mg

Wishing serenity for who will ctb and I won't be here to say goodbye to, comfort for the ones staying, and easiness for both, in life and death.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and hope that when the time is right you find the freedom that you search for.

• Love
Reactions: thebookofdisquiet
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
Hope you will have a smooth travel and find your peace. Regime and everything looks good.

Wish you peace💕

• Love
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i've read many of your posts. i can say that i'll miss you. i understand however and i wish you peace.

• Love
Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Stuck in mental prison, can't even enjoy nature!
May 13, 2023
I hope you succeed and it is quick and painless. 🙏🏻

Don't forget to fast for 8 - 12 hours, and after you have taken the SN to lay on your right side.

Also try really not to vomit, keep it down as long as possible! Have a second glass prepared in case you vomit.

May God bless your soul! ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

-
Jul 21, 2023
i've read many of your posts. i can say that i'll miss you. i understand however and i wish you peace.
Thank you! I'm really hoping I helped someone at least a little bit.
I hope you succeed and it is quick and painless. 🙏🏻

Don't forget to fast for 8 - 12 hours, and after you have taken the SN to lay on your right side.

Also try really not to vomit, keep it down as long as possible! Have a second glass prepared in case you vomit.

May God bless your soul! ❤️
Thank you! Also for reminding me of a second glass!!

Reactions: Eternal Sleep!
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Safe travels, i have seen a lot of your posts so i respect you. I wish you the best on your journey and i hope you find peace.

• Love
NightshadeDreamer

NightshadeDreamer

Student
Apr 28, 2023
I'm sorry that things are so hard for you that you are on here, but I'm glad we could give you compassion in your dark times. Wish you only peace in your time or transcending x

• Love
delora

delora

Lola (she/her)
Jun 5, 2023
Sorry to see you go, but wishing the best of luck with your plan! Seems really solid.
Hope your last days are pleasant, and that you'll rest easy when the time comes.

Also, love the username.

• Love