• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mashedout

Mashedout

Student
Nov 25, 2020
Buy said robot,

Strap gun on it.

Program it to shoot self multiple times.

No longer a need for hiring a hitman for youself. Can hire a robot hitman. Genuinely considering this has a viable method. Robot costs $3k.

The longer story.

It would probably take quite awhile to iron out all the kinks, but this seems like worth looking into.

• Wow
  • Yay!
Reactions: potablewater784, Shu, chloramine and 4 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022

Accordingly, pieces of news emerged like the one about a theoretical robot made by a Japanese company to offer a possible solution to assisted suicide situations. As confirmed later on the so-called SeppuKuma did exist, but it was destined to help taking care of elderly people, and in no case it had the means or methods to help those people to commit assisted suicide.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/su...QXG4XBGZ5VYNQCE3B7M/?c_id=2&objectid=10499156

BRISBANE - An elderly man has used a home-made suicide machine to shoot himself dead on Queensland's Gold Coast.

The 81-year-old built the machine with plans off the internet and used it to fatally shoot himself in his Burleigh Heads driveway yesterday, the Gold Coast Bulletin reported.

A police spokeswoman confirmed the man's death but would not comment on the circumstances, except to say a report was being prepared for the coroner.

However, the newspaper reported the machine was attached to a .22 semi-automatic pistol loaded with four bullets and was capable of multiple fire once activated.

It said the man had left a note saying he had not wanted to move out of his home and into a care facility.

• Informative
Reactions: Julgran and Shu
stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
You could just electrocute yourself with the robot's power source, which may be easier

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Electrocution is painful, but I don't mind if sedative is involved, I mean robot electrocution while in unconscious state

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I like the idea of a robot for taking SI (mostly) out of the equation. Not so much with the guns, though. Not so much with electrocution, either. Maybe the robot could help facilitate a different method?

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Buy said robot,

Strap gun on it.

Program it to shoot self multiple times.

No longer a need for hiring a hitman for youself. Can hire a robot hitman. Genuinely considering this has a viable method. Robot costs $3k.

The longer story.

It would probably take quite awhile to iron out all the kinks, but this seems like worth looking into.

I just want to say: I'm here! I'm here! 🙋‍♂️

• Yay!
Reactions: Euthanza