• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
hi,
i have decided to move to my family home for xmas,
and plan to ctb after new year.
im having anxiety attacks about going back homme, because i suffered a lot of domestic abuse at hands of my dad and mum. my dad sexually/emotionally/financially abused me, although he didnt rape me, the stuff he said and did is still bad.
my mum just lets my dad do what he wants,and she never protected me and my sister as children.
my dad is the reason i want to ctb , he ruined my life, i am severely unwell as a result of him
i just am literally going home so i can die in the spare room, because in my current rented accomodation i couldnt , i was evicted.
any advice on what to do in this situation please.
im very worried.
and i dont trust my parents at all. i hate them so much , and i can never forgive my father for what he did to me

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I don't have any advice, but I'm so sorry you experienced that. Parental abuse is so traumatic, adding a father behaving in such a way is a monstrosity. I'm sorry your mother didn't protect you. You never deserved that. It wasn't your fault.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I'm so sorry you going through this, I can relate in many ways. Don't you have somewhere else to stay instead of going into that toxic environment? Like a safe house in your area, anything would be better than for you to return to that house. A big hug hun. If we were neighbours I would gladly offer you my house.

H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
I'm so sorry you going through this, I can relate in many ways. Don't you have somewhere else to stay instead of going into that toxic environment? Like a safe house in your area, anything would be better than for you to return to that house. A big hug hun. If we were neighbours I would gladly offer you my house.
Hi
well gp offered refuge, but that means staying where i am for longer, and i cant because im being forcefully evicted and harassed.
and i cant ctb so easily in refuge/safe house or coucnil accomodation.
family has separate room where i can ctb more easily and my things are safe aswell

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Hi
well gp offered refuge, but that means staying where i am for longer, and i cant because im being forcefully evicted and harassed.
and i cant ctb so easily in refuge/safe house or coucnil accomodation.
family has separate room where i can ctb more easily and my things are safe aswell
So your hand are tied then sorry for the figure of speech,