• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Anyone know where in Mexico to buy pisabel (nembutal)? I've heard that ts difficult in some places, especially areas near the border & popular tourist destinations. I ordered N from A, but the package was seized. I could re-order, but I'm afraid it would just happen again, and LE might take notice of a repeated offense.

?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Anyone know where in Mexico to buy pisabel (nembutal)? I've heard that ts difficult in some places, especially areas near the border & popular tourist destinations. I ordered N from A, but the package was seized. I could re-order, but I'm afraid it would just happen again, and LE might take notice of a repeated offense.

?
I've heard it's not just difficult to buy in person but nearly impossible. I think the odds of you being scammed, robbed, or worse are much higher than actually receiving it.

Why don't you go to Mexico and order it from A to that address, then it doesn't need to come over the border.
This is actually kinda clever. But raises other logistical questions.

If it were me I'd just order it again and take my chances.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Yeah there was one user recently who was asking about how they could bring N back to France from Mexico. She managed to get A to agree to sending it to her while she was there in Mexico.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah there was one user recently who was asking about how they could bring N back to France from Mexico. She managed to get A to agree to sending it to her while she was there in Mexico.
That seems alot riskier carrying it in person. Especially across all those borders. Did they ever make it?

Reactions: sadworld
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
People in France get it no problem.
That may be the case for it being mailed. But I can guarantee carrying it on your persons would be trickier.

They said they were due to fly back to France on the 15th of Dec so don't know yet. She was buying 4 bottles so I highly doubt she will go unnoticed.
4 bottles would take some ingenuity to hide. I hope she makes it back with it. That would be alot to go through just to lose it at the end.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
That may be the case for it being mailed. But I can guarantee carrying it on your persons would be trickier.

4 bottles would take some ingenuity to hide. I hope she makes it back with it. That would be alot to go through just to lose it at the end.
Why would anyone carry it on their person? You don't buy it in Mexico and try to carry it across the border. But people in France don't get it intercepted as far as I know.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I can't go back and look at the thread because the site search isn't working properly at the moment, but IIRC, she had a holiday booked in Mexico anyway and she was concerned about it being seized by customs if it was sent to her.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Why would anyone carry it on their person? You don't buy it in Mexico and try to carry it across the border. But people in France don't get it intercepted as far as I know.
That's what this thread is about. Physically buying it in person or having it delivered to an addy in Mexico then going back home with it. Which is not something I'd recommend personally. But to each their own.

If it were me I'd just order it again and take my chances.

V

virtualoctopus

Student
Aug 15, 2020
Why don't you go to Mexico and order it from A to that address, then it doesn't need to come over the border.
I was considering this, but its 300$ a bottle from A and 40$ from a vet supply shop. MY finances are pressed pretty thin as it is. I'd have to pay for hotel charges as well. I was wondering what address I could use. Straight to the hotel? A PO box? General delivery at the post office?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I was considering this, but its 300$ a bottle from A and 40$ from a vet supply shop. MY finances are pressed pretty thin as it is. I'd have to pay for hotel charges as well. I was wondering what address I could use. Straight to the hotel? A PO box? General delivery at the post office?

The Mexican postal service is very unreliable.

You could have it delivered to the hotel. You could also inquire about having it delivered to a courier location for pickup, which I think would be be more trustworthy than a hotel. In Mexico, common couriers are Estafeta, DHL, and FedEx.

Ricky1@@

Ricky1@@

Student
Sep 26, 2020
I also got my stuff seized was wondering the same thing if people could just get it mailed inside Mexico?

• Hugs
Ricky1@@

Ricky1@@

Student
Sep 26, 2020
man, you're the 4th person i've talked to who this happened to... WTF is going on?
Idk man idk what's going on I wish we could get n I don't reall my know a reliable source besides N
man, you're the 4th person i've talked to who this happened to... WTF is going on?
Idk man idk what's going on I wish we could get n I don't really know a reliable source besides A

• Hugs
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018

?why don't u arrange to meet a there ?
i don't want pisabental i want the dolenthal it's more potent so less to drink
They said they were due to fly back to France on the 15th of Dec so don't know yet. She was buying 4 bottles so I highly doubt she will go unnoticed.
I don't know if it's illegal over there though ! it's not what would normally be looked for is it . i read someone got it over there and customs just looked at them and handed them back .

Last edited:
Ricky1@@

Ricky1@@

Student
Sep 26, 2020
i don't want pisabental i want the dolenthal it's more potent so less to drink

I don't know if it's illegal over there though ! it's not what would normally be looked for is it . i read someone got it over there and customs just looked at them and handed them back
Turns out that seems to be no longer true.
Do u guys know of anyone going to mexico and getting n from A shipped out there?

Rabitfever

Rabitfever

Mar 18, 2020

?
Did you order from the US?

Reactions: Ricky1@@