ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Now change that week into a month, then into a year and years and years... My life is abnormally bad and it's no surprise. I'm sick of fighting and working so much everyday for absolutely nothing but the right to do it again the next day, man. Fuck being the offspring of brain diseased ugly rodents, fuck being adopted and raised by an entirely different race than my own, fuck this current state of the world that forces each and everyone of us to do shit we don't care about day in and day out, AND FUCK ME! for not having the foresight to hang myself with my umbilical cord while I was still in the womb

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, pthnrdnojvsc, Meditation guide and 7 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Just a week? I've spent 30 years misery. Wishing I would have been gone long ago. Wondering why I'm still here.

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Meditation guide and blacksand
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I sympathise. I think this is one of the ways I know that I'm ready. Will anything I potentially do in the future be a good enough reason to keep me here? Even in a best case scenario- probably not. Even successes I have enjoyed in the past haven't really been enough in the long run. I'm so sorry for your situation though. It sounds like you got a really rough deal in life.

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering in this cruel and dreadful existence, I very much I wish I never existed as well, existing is certainly very undesirable.

Reactions: WonderingSoul
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Just a week? I've spent 30 years misery. Wishing I would have been gone long ago. Wondering why I'm still here.
I used week as a starting point. It's been ongoing for 13 almost 14 years now...