• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endqualia

Endqualia

Jun 6, 2019
Because one day you will be one with God, and your friends in pure bliss and that will make it all worth it. You would have finished your duty and broke the endless cycle of reincarnation.

No salvation exists because it's found in almost every religion, not just the Bible. So it's not circular in reasoning, therefore it's not a logical fallacy. I know that argument I listen to people like Richard Dawkins speak. But Richard Dawkins has never gone toe to toe with a universalist like me.
That explains nothing. Just another unfounded claim. If god wanted us to have bliss why not create us in a world of bliss to begin with? And I don't buy the original sin bullshit. If man he created was perfect how could he sin? Its all a load of crap.

Reactions: Numbtopain97, KnightOfEnceladus and AtomicNewt
J

johnonymous

Jun 6, 2019
No salvation exists because it's found in almost every religion, not just the Bible. So it's not circular in reasoning, therefore it's not a logical fallacy. I know that argument I listen to people like Richard Dawkins speak. But Richard Dawkins has never gone toe to toe with a universalist like me.

The fact that the desire for salvation is common among humans says nothing one way or the other about the existence of a deity. It might exist, or it might not, but the fact that people feel a longing for absolution doesn't prove anything.

Reactions: KnightOfEnceladus
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Why do I suffer all that?
I realized that I didn't fully answer the question as soon as I posted. So here it is.

First of all I don't buy original sin either.
When the universe was made during the big bang God put in charge angels. One of the top angels thought that he was greater than God. The Bible says his name was Lucifer, and so he wanted to be the king of the underworld. He thought that he could rule the underworld and get away from God. The the underworld being the dimensions of darkness also called hell. So he left and took 1/3 of the angels with him. But once they got to the underworld/hell they realized it wasn't what they thought it was. And they were given over to their own desire away from God. God or some arch angel gave them ugly bodies because they disobeyed the natural order of things. So in theory it goes that this world was abandoned by those angels. Meaning those angels were suppose to be here to help us through our evolution and save us from the lower dimensions, from greed, hate, anger, jealously, etc. But they left. And now they are in chains of darkness waiting until the great day of judgement. IMO the great day of judgement is when all planets in the whole universe have been conquered by God and his holy angels. Then God will give up the dead from hell and everyone in hell will be judged, including the angels that deceived the whole world. If any human makes it to that place it is because of rejecting love and peace through many reincarnations, not just one. And they will be thrown into the lake of fire. And once all their karma has been erased they will be let out I hope as a universalist.

If you don't believe any of this I suggest you read the NDE near death experience book by Howard Storm. He was a staunch atheist that went to hell when he had an OBE because he was deceived by very nasty mean ghosts into following them into the darkness, eventually he was saved by Jesus. So the Jesus that I know is actually very forgiving and will bring people out of hell if they don't deserve it.

So in essence we suffer here right now, because some of the angels left us and forsook us eons ago.

The fact that the desire for salvation is common among humans says nothing one way or the other about the existence of a deity. It might exist, or it might not, but the fact that people feel a longing for absolution doesn't prove anything.
Your right in a way, that by itself isn't enough evidence for much of anything. But heres the thing, there are many pieces of the puzzle that paint a grand picture. So if you can put it together then you can see it. I have many reasons why I believe in dieties and an afterlife. You can see dieties and an afterlife too, just get a breakthrough dose of DMT and you will see for yourself what the hype is about.

Last edited:
Crystal Labeija

Crystal Labeija

Experienced
Jun 3, 2019
I highly doubt that a mighty god would care about the suicide of a person. I'd reckon he'd be more angry with those that drove that person to suicide.

Reactions: AtomicNewt
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I wish I was free from fear but I'm not. Even though I know that there is no reason to belive any sort of consciousness survives death I still fear it. I guess its in part due to biology and SI and in part due to religious upbringing and all the hell scare. I'm just freshly out of that madness. Hopefully as I convince myself that death is nothing to us it will become easier to ctb.
Yeah. It's so stupid. Noah's freakin Ark dude. And yet I have some fear that I'm going to whoosh off to my judgment after death. I'm mad that such a cruel lie ever infected me.

It's almost gone now, though. I don't expect anything anymore, not even things "going black." The last thing I do is drink N, period. That's all there is to say.