• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thunderandlightning

thunderandlightning

Feb 21, 2023
ive tried to CTB many times, but im such a failer that none of them even work. i was hospatalized a couple weeks ago for this, and honestly i just want to do it right this time. i cant stay at a hospital again, i just want to be gone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Flailure 513282, Finalnight, Goodgirlryeo101 and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm very sorry that you have so many failed attempts. This must be a horrible feeling. CTB is much better than another time in a hospital. Wish you all the best and good luck!

Last edited:
MusicEnjoyer:D

MusicEnjoyer:D

Waiting for my time to arrive.
May 19, 2023
I think here you can find very reliable methods that will help you have a safer trip to the other side.

Do your research, find your method, and stick to it. I wish you the best of luck, and may you find the peace you deserve.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Failing a ctb attempt sounds so horrible to me and is exactly what I fear, I hate how we exist in this hellish world where we are denied access to a straightforward, guaranteed and peaceful method. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for.

Reactions: Dainhla
MusicGuy

MusicGuy

We're just another statistic
May 28, 2023
I'm sorry you failed previous attempts, I hope you can find anything you need in here. I wish you the best of lucks

Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
I had felt like that last year when I attempted. This year a black cloud of constant sadness and hopelessness have made me realise how useless I am. I could have ended all last year, but here I am. Trapped in a life that doesn't want me, and I feeling reciprocal towards that feeling, 'cause I just don't want anymore to live.

So I just hope you don't end up hospitalised again and finally reach peace, that is what you deserve. Don't be stressed about the possibility of failing, just do it calmly. You're worthy to have a peaceful death. All the best

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101
thunderandlightning

thunderandlightning

Feb 21, 2023
I had felt like that last year when I attempted. This year a black cloud of constant sadness and hopelessness have made me realise how useless I am. I could have ended all last year, but here I am. Trapped in a life that doesn't want me, and I feeling reciprocal towards that feeling, 'cause I just don't want anymore to live.

So I just hope you don't end up hospitalised again and finally reach peace, that is what you deserve. Don't be stressed about the possibility of failing, just do it calmly. You're worthy to have a peaceful death. All the best
just came back to this account after a while. thank you. i "tried" recovering but obvi it was bs and im just back where i started. planning again for sometime this week

• Hugs
Reactions: Dainhla
Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
just came back to this account after a while. thank you. i "tried" recovering but obvi it was bs and im just back where i started. planning again for sometime this week
Hii, it's heartbreaking to know that. I'm also trying to recover, as I ended up hospitalised four months ago in reason of a more dangerous attempt than my first one. I really hope you get better and if not, you're equally in right of doing what you think it's going to be a solution for you.