• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Squidward

Squidward

This is as brave as I know how to be...
Apr 18, 2018
It's karma man, or just a rare random outcome. I don't believe in a God that judges us. You create your own reality.

Wait, you're all over the place. Is it karma, circumstance or individually fabricated? And what does your belief in God's judgement have to do with any of those things?

Further, i gotta say, responding to complaints about emergencies outside of ones control with "you create your own reality," is awfully inconsiderate, among other things.

Reactions: FullFat
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Wait, you're all over the place. Is it karma, circumstance or individually fabricated? And what does your belief in God's judgement have to do with any of those things?

Further, i gotta say, responding to complaints about emergencies outside of ones control with "you create your own reality," is awfully inconsiderate, among other things.
I'm confused too. For the first part, maybe he just means it's all out of OP's control? I think maybe sometimes people are referring to the karma you've already reaped. Like, "Even if you do deserve it, there's nothing to be done about that now." For the second, maybe it's more like, "You make your own morals because there's no god" Nietzsche-style.

G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018

I'm confused too. For the first part, maybe he just means it's all out of OP's control? I think maybe sometimes people are referring to the karma you've already reaped. Like, "Even if you do deserve it, there's nothing to be done about that now." For the second, maybe it's more like, "You make your own morals because there's no god" Nietzsche-style.

All play an important part in creating our reality. I believe in karma generally follows us, random events occur because we knew of these random occurrences before we decided to reincarnate here, and creating our own reality is still the general projection of how we create our reality. Granted genetics is like a huge lottery and that is both beautiful and terrifying at the same time. But we knew of this before we reincarnated here. Thus all of it inducing the random events were apart of creation process.

L

Life is unfair

Mar 27, 2022
If there is a god, I don't think "He" even has any sort of consciousness. My belief is that "He" would be pure, sheer "energy" of some sort, rather than some mysterious omnipresent, omnipotent and and omniscient being who controls our lives.

I am sorry you are going through hard times, but that is just the nature of this world. It sucks, for most of us, really.
He would be a giant fucking asshole

Reactions: Euthanza
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I think that either there isnt a God, or if there is a God, he just doesn't like some of us a whole lot.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
There are no more god because all gods committed suicide.