• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

The Ninth God

Feb 8, 2024
THEY are a false "god" who never wanted "good" things for humanity, just messed up and used them for millennia, yet they aren't the source of existence in this universe. True gods are nothing like humans imagine nor they care to rag doll anybody, except one, and actually wants others to understand that this place is a cage; every ignorant being is a failure that weights on much bigger things. Gods have nothing to do with the "beginning" of existence, but the false "god" everyone refers to is the cause of half of human ignorance, the other half was actually humanity own choices.

About methods: did you already read the Suicide Resource Compilation thread? You can find several ones there.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't share the same beliefs but yes, existence certainly is evil, the fact that life exists is so tragic to me, I see existence as such a repulsive, harmful abomination but I don't believe there's any deeper meaning or purpose behind it. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
I don't share the same beliefs but yes, existence certainly is evil, the fact that life exists is so tragic to me, I see existence as such a repulsive, harmful abomination but I don't believe there's any deeper meaning or purpose behind it. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.
I wont. God won't let me
THEY are a false "god" who never wanted "good" things for humanity, just messed up and used them for millennia, yet they aren't the source of existence in this universe. True gods are nothing like humans imagine nor they care to rag doll anybody, except one, and actually wants others to understand that this place is a cage; every ignorant being is a failure that weights on much bigger things. Gods have nothing to do with the "beginning" of existence, but the false "god" everyone refers to is the cause of half of human ignorance, the other half was actually humanity own choices.

About methods: did you already read the Suicide Resource Compilation thread? You can find several ones there.
Dose reincarnation exists

I don't rlly agree honestly. There is only one god. The one who made the universe. He is evil.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
This world is a prison planet created by the demiurge

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Life is far too complex to be an "accident" all life was designed to be evil. Designed. You exist as some sick rag doll for him. This is why I want to die. To escape him. Please give meathods
Unless god is just a figment of your mind and not real 😵🧐

kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
I have a similar view but putting it so harshly sounds like blasphemy. I wouldn't encourage that.

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
I have a similar view but putting it so harshly sounds like blasphemy. I wouldn't encourage that.
He can send me to "hell" if he wants. Can't be worse than this life. Most things that happen in hell happen here

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
What if God doesn't even exist? Even though I believe my previous comment is still very likely…