• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Aponia & Ataraxia

Aponia & Ataraxia

Experienced
Jun 24, 2018
0bETaNu.jpg

"In what state of consciousness would I eventually like to die?" ~ Thomas Metzinger

"All that is real is real in a moment, which is a succession of moments. Anything that is true is true of the present moment. Not only is time real, but everything that is real is situated in time. Nothing exists timelessly." ~ Lee Smolin

"Three billion heartbeats. The clock is ticking." ~ Sean M. Carroll

"I would like to die on Mars. Just not on impact." ~ Elon Musk

"To live is the rarest thing in the world, most people exist, that is all." ~ Oscar Wilde

"Youth is the only thing worth having. When I find that I am growing old, I shall kill myself." ~ Oscar Wilde

"Aging is a medical problem, it's bad for you." ~ Aubrey de Grey

"Everyone will die once, so we have to get it right the first time." ~ Dr. Richard Chye

"To think with fear of the end of one's life is pretty general with human beings. It is one of the means nature uses to conserve the life of the species. Approached rationally that fear is the most unjustified of all fears, for there is no risk of any accidents to one who is dead or not yet born. In short, the fear is stupid but it cannot be helped." ~ Albert Einstein

"Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper." ~ Albert Einstein

"The thought that I might kill myself formed in my mind coolly as a tree or a flower." ~ Sylvia Plath

Reactions: SolomonKado, Belaya Noch, dano6533 and 2 others