• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
Told my therapist that i'm scared to transition cause I might not pass. Was hoping to hear that it's not true, instead she lectured me on how I won't ever pass and should get transitioning out of my head.
parents say that I'm not old enough to think about it and that I should wait. I guess they don't know I fear how my body will change with old age. Dad says he supports me but he's secretly hoping that I say I made a mistake and I'm not trans.
Don't know what I should do anymore. I guess their right and I can't do it. I Got no reason to continue therapy and I'm considering going off medication as well. back to square one. I don't know why I even got my hopes up.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
Ash

Ash

Warlock
Oct 4, 2021
Your therapist needs a new job.

Your parents need to get a grip.

You need validation, support, empathy and love. Would recommend joining a Trans community (IRL and/or online) to get some peer support from the only people who actually get what you're going through.

Listen to yourself, believe in yourself and know that you deserve so much better. Xx

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Please get a new therapist!

M

Multitude6369

Jan 24, 2023
Sounds like you need a new therapist

Reactions: Ash