D

darkcirclesunder

Sep 8, 2022
Im giving myself one more year to get my shit together, i really need to change my life as i definitely could NOT live the rest of my life like this. I really dislike where i live, but not sure where to move, i really need to get it own place to live, i need probably a year more of therapy and working out to get a kean fit body.. but as i said i really dislike my current life and would be dead already if i had no more will to escape this pain... Any one else with me on this?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: StolenLife, whatevs, Venus13 and 6 others
S

Shu8

Nov 23, 2022
I gave me a year too, to get myself together but I failed. Now I have no idea what kind of void I am in.
My suggestion is to be consistent and have a back up plan other than CTB. (I don't know if this suggestion apply to you)

Reactions: freedomcalls and darkcirclesunder
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Can't last another year. The dysphoria has consumed me, and it will never let up.

• Aww..
Reactions: freedomcalls
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
Im giving myself one more year to get my shit together, i really need to change my life as i definitely could NOT live the rest of my life like this. I really dislike where i live, but not sure where to move, i really need to get it own place to live, i need probably a year more of therapy and working out to get a kean fit body.. but as i said i really dislike my current life and would be dead already if i had no more will to escape this pain... Any one else with me on this?
Hey, I wish anyone freedom from pain however you find. ctb we cannot change, I do things to be sure I'm rational abt following thru and I've tried other options as shu said, sometimes a few things did help improve my situation, my mental health. diet was helpful, exercise was helpful, some meds are helpful. but unfortunately i wasn't able to keep doing all that either, for whatever reason. It led to me having some nice times I wouldn't have otherwise so I'm glad i got those memories, that I did something good for someone else, and that I gave myself a chance, some time, but was unfortunate ultimately and now more frequently. It's okay. I can be at peace with the process easier having said all that. I hope you have the best of luck and results in any decision you are making in life 🫂

Reactions: Shu8 and darkcirclesunder
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
I'm sorry about your situation. I'm so glad you plan to work on it, though. Really pleased for you that things can improve, very well done ❤️

Reactions: freedomcalls and darkcirclesunder
D

darkcirclesunder

Sep 8, 2022
Can't last another year. The dysphoria has consumed me, and it will never let up.
Thats awful, i have sometimes a kind of anhedonic/existential dysohoria and its a awful feeling, i wish you feel better soon.
I gave me a year too, to get myself together but I failed. Now I have no idea what kind of void I am in.
My suggestion is to be consistent and have a back up plan other than CTB. (I don't know if this suggestion apply to you)
Well at least always have ctb as a backup plan, nihilism and misanthropy as a second backup plan, and fully accepting my shitty life as another back up plan 🤟😎🤟 hope you feel better soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: freedomcalls, Shu8 and WorthlessTrash
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Good luck. It's good that you have these goals. I really hope you achieve them- or enough of them to keep spurring you on.

Honestly, I'm just trying to get through now until I feel like i can leave!

F

freedomcalls

Student
Nov 9, 2022
❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹 I think it's really brave if you and I wish you good luck in your endeavours

I have set myself different milestones, something I find helpful is to take lots of photos of the good stuff - even just when it's a moment in an otherwise crappy day…. Sometimes it's of a moment that I felt accomplished; a moment with a friend or a meal I enjoy… sometimes it's taking 30 seconds to mindfully video the leaves moving in the breeze or the river running. Looking back over those photos on my phone is kind of a little reminder to me in the dark times that there IS good in my life… I feel like you've got concrete goals that you can work towards and that it might be helpful for you too as you do that x

Reactions: Shu8
CatLover

CatLover

Jun 3, 2018
I think that is a really good idea. I remember once when I was much younger I had just lost my dream job and was feeling like I wanted to ctb. Instead I decided to go travel the world, so I sold all my stuff and just went. I'd been too scared to do it alone before, but I figured since I wanted to die anyway, what the hell. It actually did improve things for over a decade, but unfortunately you can't travel forever, and ill health forced me back home. I can't see a way out this time, but if you can improve things in some way, absolutely. All the best of luck <3