Mar 23, 2018
Hell No !!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki, Praestat_Mori, pthnrdnojvsc and 3 others
rifle

rifle

never seen a hero like me in a sci-fi
Jan 15, 2023
yes. I like that decisiveness of suicide, that I am the one making the choice. I guess it doesn't actually matter, but I just never really wished to had never been born, only that I could die now.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: iori011x3, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
hamtaro

hamtaro

Paragon
Oct 8, 2022
I would be ok with having been born if, as OP stipulated, I had foreknowledge. I could've made better choices in life & enjoyed it more, and especially avoided what I did last March that has left me in the physical condition I'm in (with no way to ctb).

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Per Ardua Ad Astra, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
botch3d

botch3d

Student
Sep 17, 2022
It's easy to say no now that the situation turned out the way it did …

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: bugs_for_brains, Praestat_Mori, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm resurrecting this poll out of curiousity to try and get some more votes... So far, 80% of us wish we hadn't been born to begin with. I wonder if it will remain that amount with more votes...

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I'm resurrecting this poll out of curiousity to try and get some more votes... So far, 80% of us wish we hadn't been born to begin with. I wonder if it will remain that amount with more votes...
That 80% may go down now with imo so many more prolifers here now.

In my case I wish more than anything I wasn't born.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Talvikki, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah definitely not for me, I could elaborate on reasons but I think I've already done enough of that around here.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
No. I've never felt peace being alive in this world, even from my earliest memories.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, not-2-b-the-answer, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
No, I would choose to not be born. To me, not being born would give me the highest amount of peace

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Skathon, not-2-b-the-answer, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
new2blue

new2blue

Student
Dec 11, 2023
I said unsure. If I am able to peacefully die soon, then yes. Sure, parts of my life were awful. Other parts spectacular. But I am at a point now where I am constantly in mental anguish. There is barely any semblance of anything remotely approximating peace, or joy, or positivity left. So, if I cannot die peacefully soon, then no. This enduring pain is not worth the good, as amazing as it all was.

• Hugs
D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
There were 9 years of my life that were ok, but I wouldn't have chosen to be born to deal with years of torment and suffering

• Hugs
marina

marina

overplayed
Jan 23, 2023
No, even my "happier" years felt tainted. I have never felt a fondness that outweighs wanting to die void clicking colorful squares on my moms iPad in kindergarten.

• Hugs
Reactions: bugs_for_brains, not-2-b-the-answer, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Nope!

• Hugs
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
I think we're a mixed bunch here. Some people have enjoyed parts of their lives, some have despised every moment, some just think the bad outweighs the good.

Where do you stand? Presuming it was possible: You got the full picture of what your life was going to be like before you were born. If you had the choice- would you be born, or not?

I'd say no- it hasn't all been bad for me but the bad outweighs the good.
You do come up with some interesting concepts :haha:

I voted No but that was because of the addition of being able to get the full picture of what your life was going to be like.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Unsure

If my life was still good and I'd not have failed: Yes.
I can't complain about my life and I never wanted to die. only big failure in life makes me consider to CTB.

If I had known before being born that I will end up as a failure: No

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, rozeske and Forever Sleep
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Better never to have been, Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all
pain, disappointment, anxiety, grief, and death.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No, If I saw how my life turns out I would choose not to be born in the first place. I never enjoyed or been truly happy with my life. It has always been filled with hope that it gets better until that hope disappeared.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tears in Rain, Skathon, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
No, I wouldn't want to be born. I know that there are happy people whose lives are completely different - they were lucky to be born into a rich and loving family, but I have a different story and I don't know anything except hatred, suffering, fatigue, fear, powerless anger, envy - there was no not a single good day in my live - I only feel nauseous.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Tears in Rain, Skathon, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Never , is there a word stronger than never ?

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, not-2-b-the-answer and Forever Sleep
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Uhhh, rather not, sure, there are some things that I like and enjoy but I would much rather pick a different life.

• Hugs
Reactions: bugs_for_brains, not-2-b-the-answer and Forever Sleep
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I have lived a life without regret and believe that I did make a positive impact on many of the people around me, but being able to avoid the process of death in any form, alongside my horrid Mental state, is also good.

I am unsure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tears in Rain, not-2-b-the-answer and Forever Sleep
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
No. Not with the same circumstances like the hands of cards i was given. I feel like I never had family that was capable of learning me anything that had any value. I still don't know what love is. And because of my bad mental state, I am basically not functioning at all right now. But if I was giving a chance in a healthy fam where It was possible to grow as an individual. Without having to deal with any internal pains. Then Absolutely. I would love to experience how it is to be healthy and having a normal healthy quality life. 💗

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: bugs_for_brains, Tears in Rain, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
As someone who voted yes:
I had some good times. But nothing after 2017 was good. Surprisingly after my 3 days stay at the suicide station I had the best summer of my life. Still wasnt that good compared to other summers, but I had fun for the first time in ages. After that it all went exponentially downhill

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Forever Sleep
tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
Impulsively voted 'no', but I'm unsure now. You said we'd be able to see our life as the full picture. If my life would continue being as painful as it was so far, I'd definitely pass. But If I knew that things would actually improve someday, who knows? I just know that what I've experienced this far definitely wasn't worth being here

• Hugs
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
It's hard to say. I had an amazing life before my affliction. Had a full ride to Harvard, travelled the world, had a job I was passionate about, fell in love, had many wonderful friends. But life took a terrible turn.

• Hugs
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Easy for me : yes. I'm forced to leave...

• Hugs
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Fuck no, I will always resent that I was thrust into decades of suffering for no reason and without my consent. Being alive is completely unnecessary.
Super true.

• Love
  • Hugs