Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
Hi Name.
I don't know if you rememer me but in 2017, I lived in Brisbane.
I sent you a message on plentyoffish and we met two times.
Once we walked at the park and then went up to my apartment.
The second time was in Australia day at the pool.
But I was too shy with you and didn't make a move on you.
And then you ghosted me.
Anyways I never got over you and losing you.
You are the most cute and beautiful girl in the world.
And I regret everyday being too shy and not making a move on you, which probably put you off me.
Maybe we would have been together right now.
How have you been doing these last years?
One of the main reasons I want to ctb is because I didn't manage to get this cute Australian girl when I lived there in 2017.
I have found her facebook and want to send her this on facebook.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Elysium Searcher and whywere
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
Yes. I would be less than thrilled if someone tracked me down like that.

"And then you ghosted me."
I know what it feels like to be ghosted, and I'm sorry that happened to you. but four years of no contact is a sign to move on...

Reactions: archipelago, Lostandlooking, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 16 others
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i think you should try to move on from that memory. if they ignore you, you will feel worse. i think it's better to leave things in the past. but yeah. i get that it might be difficult for you.

i don't want to invalidate your suffering, but the sooner you realize that having a girlfriend won't make you happy, the better will be for you. i wouldn't reduce your suffering to >tfw no gf.

Last edited:
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Journeytoletgo, kovkay and 5 others
Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
i think you should try to move on from that memory. if they ignore you, you will feel worse. i think it's better to leave things in the past. but yeah. i get that it might be difficult for you.
I just can't forgive myself not making a move on her in those dates.
Maybe then she would have wanted to be with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher
theunderdog

theunderdog

Jun 17, 2021
Rejection is horrible. It can really add to your depression. I would agree with the above. Nothing wrong with reaching out but don't mention the past. Keep it really general and see how of she replies. it's not always a bad thing too leave things in the past though. But if your anything like me. You'll need to do it now you can. Good luck x

Reactions: Elysium Searcher and Busticket
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Even as a non-girl I think it's creepy. It's also needy, accusatory and just... off. Don't send it mate.

Reactions: archipelago, Lostandlooking, BrokenArrow and 17 others
Victoria

Victoria

Jun 15, 2021
One of the main reasons I want to ctb is because I didn't manage to get this cute Australian girl when I lived there in 2017.
I have found her facebook and want to send her this on facebook.
If you feel you really need to contact her and if you feel you'll regret it if you don't, then I would send her a message.. but just not that one. Couldn't you just send a cheerful little message saying hi and that you have just been wondering how she's doing? She will either want to hear from you or she won't.. if she doesn't reply then that's closure for you.
The message you originally wrote is too intense and could freak her out.

Reactions: noon, Elysium Searcher, killedbypsychiatry and 2 others
Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
If you feel you really need to contact her and if you feel you'll regret it if you don't, then I would send her a message.. but just not that one. Couldn't you just send a cheerful little message saying hi and that you have just been wondering how she's doing? She will either want to hear from you or she won't.. if she doesn't reply then that's closure for you.
The message you originally wrote is too intense and could freak her out.
Yes, I feel like like I have to try to contact her again and send her that message or I will feel regret for not trying again.
As for the content, why do you think it's "too intense"?
What I wrote there and all my feelings are all true.
This is how I feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Elysium Searcher
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i personally would reword "making a move on you". the rest of it didnt seem to bad, kind of like you trying to remind her of who you are. but 'making a move' sounds a bit too far and not quite right. maybe "i wish i wasnt so shy and tried to connect with you more" or something like that

Reactions: Cronetappingout, noon, Busticket and 1 other person
Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
i personally would reword "making a move on you". the rest of it didnt seem to bad, kind of like you trying to remind her of who you are. but 'making a move' sounds a bit too far and not quite right. maybe "i wish i wasnt so shy and tried to connect with you more" or something like that
Ok, thank you very much for the feedback.
I will think about it.
You might have a point here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: noon and Life_and_Death
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
No death threat? Are you both in kindergarten or something?

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, TriggerHappy, Whale_bones and 11 others
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
As a female I'll just tell you - there's nothing more off-putting than desperation.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Journeytoletgo, Insomniac and 4 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
As a female I'll just tell you - there's nothing more off-putting than desperation.
This is very unfortunate and a big cause for domestic violence.

• Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, TriggerHappy and ClairyFairy
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I don't think it's creepy but sounds desperate. It's too much when you just hang out a couple of times 4 years ago. Maybe a more friendly message first can help instead of being "too intense"

Reactions: Victoria, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and killedbypsychiatry
Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
I don't think it's creepy but sounds desperate. It's too much when you just hang out a couple of times 4 years ago. Maybe a more friendly message first can help instead of being "too intense"
What exactly is "desperate" about that message?
I just tell her how I feel about her and this whole situation that was between us.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Even as a non-girl I think it's creepy. It's also needy, accusatory and just... off.

chris farley yes GIF

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: archipelago, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Carrotcake and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I just tell her how I feel about her and this whole situation that was between us.
Anything beyond "ayo bitch wassup?" is needy and downright uncivilized.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, BottomlessPit, Mentalmick and 3 others
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
I don't know how she feels towards you but considering she ghosted you she'll probably barely remember your dates, specially if you met in a date app. Also this part:

Anyways I never got over you and losing you.
You are the most cute and beautiful girl in the world.
And I regret everyday being too shy and not making a move on you, which probably put you off me.
Maybe we would have been together right now.

For other threads I understand that this was your only experience but you have to consider that you barely know her. This sounds like a desperate ex that made things wrong and you didn't even...kiss? and Just know from two dates. Telling someone that you barely know something like "And I regret everyday..., maybe we would have been together..., I never got over you..." C'mon, It's someone you met FOUR YEARS AGO in a date app and you just had 2 dates were nothing happened and she even ghosted you. It's just too intense.

Reactions: auror., Whale_bones, LastLoveLetter and 7 others
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
"But I was too shy with you and didn't make a move on you.And then you ghosted me. Anyways I never got over you and losing you. You are the most cute and beautiful girl in the world. And I regret everyday being too shy and not making a move on you, which probably put you off me. Maybe we would have been together right now."

this sounds a bit like too much, specially for a first message after four years and since you just saw her a few times. Maybe she's married, has a bf, or wasn't interested and this could make her not reply. I wound omit that part or maybe change it for something like "I regret not connecting more with you".

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, sadbadpsychogirl and Victoria
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Unrequited love from 4 years ago is such a long time to message her out of the blue. She ghosted you for a reason, don't get her to call you a stalker as another reason. Did you really think that 4 years ago, you making a move on her would make a difference? If she really was interested in you, she wouldn't have ghosted ya, and would've went on a 3rd, 4th, 5th date and still keep you in contact as a friend. Oh yeah, and women can smell desperation and they don't like it.

You remind me of my friend, he already thinking of marriage, children, and a home with a white picket fence and he still hasn't gotten to talking to the ladies yet.

Reactions: archipelago, Journeytoletgo, UseItOrLoseIt and 6 others
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I think it's time to take the blackpill bro

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, All Things Must Pass and death137
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I just can't forgive myself not making a move on her in those dates.
Maybe then she would have wanted to be with me.
If you want to send her that and know what the reaction will be go ahead. It's just a note. I'm sure you know it's not going to make her want to try again with you.

This part is what would make my skin crawl: "I regret being too shy and not making a move on you." It's not exactly romantic and sensitive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, MountKecske and unperson
unperson

unperson

nontitle
May 8, 2021
I think it's time to take the blackpill bro
What's interesting is that people that don't know what you mean by blackpill will assume u mean CTB given this being SS we are on. Anywho...... the blackpill is really hard to untake... maybe it's better to be happy under the spell of ignorance for certain people, but it seems all roads can lead to pain in the end. Maybe the real blackpill is asking yourself if it even makes any difference what you believe or whether you're right or wrong? What value does truth have? What value does belief have? What is value itself? Sorry. I'm insufferable these days. I seem to be good at derailing shit but not so great at contributing.
If you want to send her that and know what the reaction will be go ahead. It's just a note. I'm sure you know it's not going to make her want to try again with you.
She probably won't respond but yeah maybe he needs to see that for himself and stop ruminating on what if? He already wrote it anyway, just send it and don't think about it after cuz it's already sent.

Reactions: Busticket
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
The silver lining in this whole situation is that you actually knew the message was creepy even before you asked for anyone else's opinion, & that you didn't send it

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, hhanako and unperson
Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
The silver lining in this whole situation is that you actually knew the message was creepy even before you asked for anyone else's opinion, & that you didn't send it
I am still going to send it.
I've got nothing to lose.
I might as well try.

Reactions: unperson
unperson

unperson

nontitle
May 8, 2021
I am still going to send it.
I've got nothing to lose.
I might as well try.
She probably won't reply or respond well if she does but just send it already so you don't torture yourself thinking about it, and then move on and maybe just accept that dating is difficult and everyone makes mistakes

Reactions: Busticket