mmj

mmj

Giles Corey - No One Is Ever Going To Want Me
Sep 15, 2023
does anyone have suicide methods to get me hurt enough so I can go to the hospital but not so I die I need pity and attention

• Hugs
Reactions: LoveForMetal, AshClouds and アホペンギン
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What about cutting? Even deep wounds don't lead to death so easily but they may need stitches and further treatment in a hospital. Most other methods can also lead to death and to severe organ damage. I don't recommend this.

This sounds like a "Cry for help."? Why would you want to put urself in such danger? Have u tried everything else?

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Probably OD on paracetamol but make sure to go to the hospital very soon after you OD.

I don't think you should be doing this, though. Think over your decision with a clear mind and then decide if whether you should go through with this or not.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
does anyone have suicide methods to get me hurt enough so I can go to the hospital but not so I die I need pity and attention

Effective suicide methods result in death, rather than sympathy obtaining injury. So if you try one of them there is always the risk of it being too successfull, resulting in your demise.
From my experience of Hospital staff and emergency services they're not usually overly sympathetic to patients presenting with self inflicted injuries, already being busy with patients who are, as they view it, genuinely ill or injured.
Sorry not to be more helpfull.

Reactions: Dying Knight and Praestat_Mori
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
Trust me, you don't want that kind of attention. I got that kind of attention before and it just made my situation even worse.
It also led to even more ostracization.
I know you want people to feel bad for you, and maybe help you, but it often yields the opposite result.

Reactions: Namensjemand, Dying Knight, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
CuerpoMuerto

CuerpoMuerto

BRB, Looking up LD50 of My Meds
Aug 21, 2023
Hey, Ive been there. I promise you this is not gonna end in the outcome you want. Ive talked about this before on here, but I become crazy once I perceive Ive been abandoned. I have done stints like this. While your intention is not to be abusive or manipulative, its to show youre in deep pain, this is manipulation. People will see right through it.

Reactions: chuerdhmproton