G

Ghastly

Dec 15, 2018
So I am planning on CTB within the next year. Don't want to ruin my sister's wedding, so will wait until right afterwards. Hopefully will make it look like an accident or might just disappear and kill myself in the woods, hopefully no one finds me.

What do you all have planned, aside from a will and getting rid of your belongings? Work? Financials? etc? I scanned all my childhood photos and emailed them around to interested parties Is there anything else?

Don't want it to look like a suicide after all. So subtlety is key, over a prolonged period of item (8-12 months).

Thanks!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and Soul
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I don't know how to make it look accidental really. I've decided to do it in the woods but it's clearly going to be a suicide. As for belongings you should probably write a will of some kind to ensure that people know what your intentions for them are.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
G

Ghastly

Dec 15, 2018
Can't you look lost? Or like you've wandered off? I doubt anyone will find my body where i plan to be.. Will be quite a ways away.

AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020
Nothing. I soon began to realize that planning (for me) is simply a delay tactic. I no longer care about what happens to my belongings or where they go since I will be dead.

Reactions: Garbage Person
speck

speck

Student
May 5, 2020
Lists of financial obligations should be left somewhere, I think. So those involved know who and what to pay. Get organized now- start keeping bills in an organized. I would advise starting a list of information that pertains to this like logins for online bill pay and such, card numbers etc. Write them down with different pens and pencils, so it looks like you've been keeping it for awhile (since you're trying to be discreet).
Work is harder since you can't really quit without raising suspicion. Hope this is helpful!

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
My only input is to consider waiting a bit longer after your sister's wedding, if you can. Maybe a couple of months, so that she doesn't associate her anniversaries with those of your death. However I also recognize you're doing the best you can do, with good intentions toward her, and if waiting longer is too much, that's understandable.

Reactions: Ghastly, peacefulhorizons and Garbage Person