O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
Hi Folks:

a reminder that getting stuff thru the mail can be risky.....and you don't want to be suicidal and in jail.

an example regarding the mail I'll never forget: y'all remember Gilligan and Mary Ann. they stayed best friends, after the show was cancelled. (the actors that played them) and they were blazing buddies in real life. wake and bake potheads, starting in the 60s with their TV show. ha

At some point a couple decades ago, Mary Ann moved to a different city from Gilligan, and couldn't find a weed contact. she got desperate....Gilligan still had his weed contact, and he got ballsy and sent her some pot in the mail. the DEA showed up and arrested her. and she couldn't use the "ignorance" excuse.

if the DEA put on such a circus over Mary Ann getting some pot, imagine how they would react at N being received in the mail. just a thought, folks.

Best wishes to all you lovely people:)

Reactions: justsad&done, Meditation guide and Amumu
O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
Wtf how else are you gonna get N or SN
Ain't that the truth! When I first moved to Seattle in the 90s, I couldn't find a contact for weed......eventually I got desperate ha, and had my friend in Florida to mail me some. It came thru with no problems. Of course weed is legal now, and you just drive to the store to buy it:)

Reactions: Meditation guide
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
If you want it badly enough, you take the risk.

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
And isn't that the irony? How many people were arrested, lost jobs, treated as less than, as though weed was the worst thing ever? It is now legal in so many places. SMH.

Ever hear the dark version of the Gilligan's Island Song?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: dialogos
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
if the DEA put on such a circus over Mary Ann getting some pot, imagine how they would react at N being received in the mail. just a thought, folks.
I've been trying to warn people in the U.S. of that and been met with disbelief.

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I am only speculating here, but it seems to me that the D/E/A likely went after her because she was a high-profile figure in order to send a message to others at the time - a time when marijuana had recently become illegal and yet so many were still using it.

At the federal level, marijuana is still Schedule 1 ( defined as drugs with no currently accepted medical use and a high potential for abuse), right up there with heroin.

Seems ridiculous to me - but the government here, to me at least, lives in an ivory tower imaginary world instead of on the ground like the rest of the population.

Last edited:
Ardesevent

Ardesevent

It’s the end of the line, cowboy
Feb 2, 2020
You can just use tails and bitcoin if you're really concerned about leaving a trail behind for N. Even if they want to arrest you for some reason, it would remove any hard proof you're the one who ordered it.

D

Deleted member 23726

Student
Nov 13, 2020
Ain't that the truth! When I first moved to Seattle in the 90s, I couldn't find a contact for weed......eventually I got desperate ha, and had my friend in Florida to mail me some. It came thru with no problems. Of course weed is legal now, and you just drive to the store to buy it:)
Are you still in Seattle?