• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
Some website from India seems to sell SN, it's by bags of at least 20 kg but if it's necessary why not. Do we have info? Given how hard it has become to get SN in US EU it seems to be a good alternative

WokenDier

WokenDier

May 17, 2023
Some website from India seems to sell SN, it's by bags of at least 20 kg but if it's necessary why not. Do we have info? Given how hard it has become to get SN in US EU it seems to be a good alternative
in India, we can buy SN from amazon. i ordered mine yesterday, will be delivered a week later. and its not 20kg, its 500 grams.

Last edited:
A

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
in India, we can buy SN from amazon. i ordered mine yesterday, gonna deliver a week later. and its not 20kg, its 500 grams.
I've seen it on Amazon India yeah but I can't get it delivered to EU sadly, maybe I am missing something. That's why I'm searching for an alternative. Great for you since you got some I'm jealous

WokenDier

WokenDier

May 17, 2023
I've seen it on Amazon India yeah but I can't get it delivered to EU sadly, maybe I am missing something. That's why I'm searching for an alternative. Great for you since you got some I'm jealous
if there is some courier service to send it to EU, then I can take its delivery and send it to you.

Reactions: Akanea
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Getting a delivery of 20kgs from India is gonna be super expensive for shipping, for that price you can build a nitrogen gas setup which is more peaceful and painless

A

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
if there is some courier service to send it to EU, then I can take its delivery and send it to you.
It's okay, I found a company that buy stuff from India and deliver it to you thanks! Though if you have the link or picture to the exact one you bought from Amazon I would be interested to see if I got the right one
Getting a delivery of 20kgs from India is gonna be super expensive for shipping, for that price you can build a nitrogen gas setup which is more peaceful and painless
Yeah you're right i would rather do SN but If I can't I'll try nitrogen, just taking a drink seems so much easier to me than having a gas tank cylinder and all that. but I'm really not good with my hand i would need a ton of preparation for nitrogen

Last edited:
WokenDier

WokenDier

May 17, 2023
It's okay, I found a company that buy stuff from India and deliver it to you thanks! Though if you have the link or picture to the exact one you bought from Amazon I would be interested to see if I got the right one
sent you in dm.

S

sunsetbeach

Student
Feb 27, 2023

Yeah you're right i would rather do SN but If I can't I'll try nitrogen, just taking a drink seems so much easier to me than having a gas tank cylinder and all that. but I'm really not good with my hand i would need a ton of preparation for nitrogen
Hello. Could you maybe PM me the source if you're okay with that?