kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I'm officially starting to plan my CTB.

I'm trying not to worry too much about the details because it won't honestly matter anyway. Once I'm dead, my family won't care about anything else anyway.

December 18th

I'm booking a hotel and bought a big vape to get me through the whole 3 weeks.

All I need is an excuse to be able to go out that day. My boyfriend works from home, so it's hard to leave without him asking why or going along. Any suggestions?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: eppell, todeswunsch, flowers in the mist and 5 others
shiny_quill

shiny_quill

Jun 21, 2023
Sorry if this is invasive but is there any reason behind the date? It could help think of an excuse.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'm officially starting to plan my CTB.

I'm trying not to worry too much about the details because it won't honestly matter anyway. Once I'm dead, my family won't care about anything else anyway.

December 18th

I'm booking a hotel and bought a big vape to get me through the whole 3 weeks.

All I need is an excuse to be able to go out that day. My boyfriend works from home, so it's hard to leave without him asking why or going along. Any suggestions?
Old girlfriend from schooldays or somewhere in the past has got in touch out the blue; lives elsewhere, has a serious illness and wants to touch base with as many of her friends from the past as possible before she can no longer travel/dies.
She's flying in and out same day, arriving by train and departing same day, something like that.
That may also assist in explaining your emotions if you seesaw a bit as the date approaches.

Last edited:
Reactions: kelimackie