• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

blippy

May 26, 2024
Hi!

I've obtained the SN but I have no idea how to obtain metoclopramide or any of the other antiemetics recommended.

I understand that I can get a prescription from a doctor. How do I convince them to prescribe specifically metoclopramide (or any of the other antiemetics that have been recommended here: domperidone, Ondansetron, Propranolol) and not something more common like zofran.

What symptoms have worked for you without needing to prove it? The closest I can tell is migraines that cause nausea but I don't have any history of migraines in the past. do I describe the symptoms of Gastroparesis?

Has anyone been successful with the online pharmacies?

I am from the US and would really like to be successful in my attempt to CTB. Feel free to DM me for other conversation if it is helpful to you as well. However, I am not open to sharing my source at the moment.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated on this matter.

Sending love to you all 🫶🏽

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I'm in Canada but I made a thread about my recent success in obtaining meto by prescription here.

Reactions: blippy
H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Not sure if this works in the U.S., but here in the U.K. you can literally buy Domperidone online by filling out a little survey but with otherwise no other restrictions. Does this not work in the U.S.? If so that sucks I can't lie

Reactions: blippy
L

lilmisswbd2cbt

Jul 12, 2024
there's a website floating around that doesn't require a prescription for meto, just may take a couple weeks to arrive (not sure of your timeline) you can PM me if you like

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I have been successful with online pharmacies, feel free to PM me if you want