• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
How to get the contents of powder medicine vial out? Ideally its diluted and taken out with a syringe but how do you get the powder out? I was thinking of removing the vial cap but I have no idea how to do that and I don't wanna waste em.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
How to get the contents of powder medicine vial out? Ideally its diluted and taken out with a syringe but how do you get the powder out? I was thinking of removing the vial cap but I have no idea how to do that and I don't wanna waste em.

Can you post a photo of the kind of vial you mean?

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
sterile-empty-glass-vial-10-ml-mountainside-medical.jpg

Kinda looks like this.
I think the resource flair got in their by mistake, could one of the mods remove it. thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Having one similar the only way i could think of was to carefully cut out the silicon seal, otherwise all other ideas i had risked breaking the glass.

WolfgangA

WolfgangA

Devil’s Advocate
Apr 9, 2019
Not sure how though, that silicon/rubber seal is quite thick no? Also do you not lose some powders that might be stuck under the seal? I mean instead of said amount of drugs, you get less, no? Perhaps its a small amount but I would like to avoid that if possible.
I saw this video which suggested that you can cut the metallic thingy on the side with something like a box cutter. Not sure if it will work.