• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

buoy

buoy

Kill off the old me before I decide to kill myself
Nov 8, 2023
I notice whenever I am coming out of a dark period, I have trouble allowing myself to fully engage with feeling okay.

I think this is because of feeling bad about giving people whiplash. Or feeling bad about feeling bad and good like hot and cold touches (giving myself whiplash and feeling it's almost better/easier to commjt to one).

I implode every few years and destroy everything around me and I feel like I am just gleaming past one now. I was bedridden for a week. Now I have to decide tomorrow will be different and act on it. It's hard and hard to say if I'll feel this way after I get some sleep.

buoy

buoy

Kill off the old me before I decide to kill myself
Nov 8, 2023
I hear you. I'm facing the task of trying to patch things up with my mom after this episode. Which has been far worse than anything before, and isn't over yet. One day at a time.
I'm here for you friend. Feel free to keep me updated on this thread if you would like to.

Rooting for you.

• Love
Reactions: I Can't Say