• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I've prepared everything I need to ctb with CO using a generator and I have couple of questions.

1) Will I cough and will my eyes burn as the generator emits CO?
2) Will I have any trouble breathing?
3) How hot can it get in the car due to the generator? I will be doing this in the winter and I'll take most of my layers off except pants and a T-shirt.
4) What can I do to prevent the heat from the generator from melting the interior of my car?
5) How much sound can the generator produce while inside the car and can others hear it?

I've researched everything about this method and I've acquired most of the stuff needed.

TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I've prepared everything I need to ctb with CO using a generator and I have couple of questions.

1) Will I cough and will my eyes burn as the generator emits CO?
2) Will I have any trouble breathing?
3) How hot can it get in the car due to the generator? I will be doing this in the winter and I'll take most of my layers off except pants and a T-shirt.
4) What can I do to prevent the heat from the generator from melting the interior of my car?
5) How much sound can the generator produce while inside the car and can others hear it?

I've researched everything about this method and I've acquired most of the stuff needed.
Date?

Reactions: Kruger
R

Ragtime piano

Jul 2, 2020
Sorry you're feeling you need to CTB. Believe me I have been there many times. I'm still here though - mainly thanks to self prescribed benzos. There are ways to ease the pain without checking out permanently.

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
Don't have a specific date, but most likely in spring or before summer.
Sorry you're feeling you need to CTB. Believe me I have been there many times. I'm still here though - mainly thanks to self prescribed benzos. There are ways to ease the pain without checking out permanently.
I'm going blind slowly and I'd rather die rather than getting accustomed to my new disability.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019

I'm going blind slowly and I'd rather die rather than getting accustomed to my new disability.
Just want to say how sorry I am about your vision. I have a brain tumour that causes 6th nerve palsy and resulting horizontal diplopia when I least expect it, lasts for anything from hours to months. I know how utterly debilitating it is when your vision is fucked. I'm sending you a virtual hug.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
You can always wear goggles if you don't want your eyes to burn. I can't really answer your other questions, sorry. I hope that life can turn out better for you so that you don't have to ctb, but if not, it's your choice and I wish you a peaceful journey.

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
Just want to say how sorry I am about your vision. I have a brain tumour that causes 6th nerve palsy and resulting horizontal diplopia when I least expect it, lasts for anything from hours to months. I know how utterly debilitating it is when your vision is fucked. I'm sending you a virtual hug.
Thank you!
You can always wear goggles if you don't want your eyes to burn. I can't really answer your other questions, sorry. I hope that life can turn out better for you so that you don't have to ctb, but if not, it's your choice and I wish you a peaceful journey.
I already have goggles and I'll be using them.
I'm worried about the smoke that the generator will be emitting; I'm not sure if that will cause me to cough or panic for oxygen.
If you have researched this I'm sure you have seen this photo. To me this seems a lot better than SN as far as no side effects.

View attachment 55333
I'm familiar with the photo, thank you for sharing!
Too bad my generator does not have an exaust pipe. If it did, I'd attach a pipe or something to make thing a bit easier.

Last edited:
T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
Do you have an idea how things will turn out with my chosen method?
Please answer my questions in the original post if you can.
I'm slowly going blind yet my life has been going fairly well.
I do not want to ctb at all but my disability is getting worse and once I become blind I won't be able to function like a human being.
I won't be able to work and I won't be able to take care of myself.
I'd have to depend on others for my survival and I don't want that.
I don't want to get used to being blind and I don't want to change my lifestyle to conform to my new disability.

Thank you everyone for your help and support.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Do you have an idea how things will turn out with my chosen method?
Please answer my questions in the original post if you can.
I'm slowly going blind yet my life has been going fairly well.
I do not want to ctb at all but my disability is getting worse and once I become blind I won't be able to function like a human being.
I won't be able to work and I won't be able to take care of myself.
I'd have to depend on others for my survival and I don't want that.
I don't want to get used to being blind and I don't want to change my lifestyle to conform to my new disability.

Thank you everyone for your help and support.
I don't know too much about your questions but it seems to me that one can avoid heat ,coughing,eye irritation if the co concentration is above 1.28% or 13000 PPM which causes very fast unconsciousness .So after being unconscious then one can't feel anything no pain , heat nor irritation. only 13000 PPM carbon monoxide in the air will cause unconsciousness in 2 - 3 breaths .

CO_Effects.png

Last edited:
T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
I don't know any of these are good ideas but if i were to do this with a mechanical gasoline generator i would use at least 2 (to increase the co level and in case one fails) . Of course it might require a larger area like a box truck, trailer, or shed? I;m also thinking of a plan for me where i add an extension to the exhaust pipe of the generator so then that hose can be fed into a shed or van etc.

I would use flex pipe tubing :
e8d42b16-96e0-4b83-b4d4-42915fc4cb96_1.189bb6eb01ca2b5c6bbbd49653fae6af.jpeg
Thank you for the reply.
I think one generator will be fine, especially if used inside a car.
If I'm not mistaken, a generator will be able to produce about 85,000PPM.
From my understanding, I believe my generator will produce 500PPM every 30 seconds.
That will be 1000PPM every minute. So in about 15 minutes I should have between 12,000 - 13,000PPM.
I'm taking other factors here such as opening the car door to step inside the car which will cause some of the CO to escape.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Thank you for the reply.
I think one generator will be fine, especially if used inside a car.
If I'm not mistaken, a generator will be able to produce about 85,000PPM.
From my understanding, I believe my generator will produce 500PPM every 30 seconds.
That will be 1000PPM every minute. So in about 15 minutes I should have between 12,000 - 13,000PPM.
I'm taking other factors here such as opening the car door to step inside the car which will cause some of the CO to escape.
As long as the PPM is above 13,000 PPM then unconsciousness will happen within 2-3 breaths so that any discomfort is minimized. So sitting in there for 15 minutes while the PPM builds up i don't know if that would be uncomfortable or painful but if it's only about 10 seconds then at least that discomfort is minimized . And then one could take morphine which would also minimize discomfort imo.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I don't know too much about your questions but it seems to me that one can avoid heat ,coughing,eye irritation if the co concentration is above 1.28% or 13000 PPM which causes very fast unconsciousness .So after being unconscious then one can't feel anything no pain , heat nor irritation. only 13000 PPM carbon monoxide in the air will cause unconsciousness in 2 - 3 breaths .

CO_Effects.png
You only need one and they are incredibly noisy, I don't think you could stand to be close to two even with earplugs.

Last edited:
T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
You only need one and they are incredibly noisy, I don't think you could stand to be close to two even with earplugs.
Exactly.
I'm looking at getting some earplugs for that.
I'm just not sure what to look for.

G

GetMeOuttaMyHead902

Dec 10, 2020
I have a brand new generator in my garage ready to go it's a cheaper "certified 3550" model. I'm positive it doesn't have the CO shut off feature. I'm going to start it 1 hour before I go it hopefully for good to make sure it still runs fine. I think it should last about 8 hours on a tank of fuel. My shed is about 8x14 I'm just hoping the generator will stay running and the space is airtight enough. I did test this the other day and after about 15 minutes i was pretty dizzy i thought about my daughter, I panicked and exited the garage. Today I will drink a 40oz of alcohol and perhaps take some pills and hopefully everything goes well.
I have a brand new generator in my garage ready to go it's a cheaper "certified 3550" model. I'm positive it doesn't have the CO shut off feature. I'm going to start it 1 hour before I go it hopefully for good to make sure it still runs fine. I think it should last about 8 hours on a tank of fuel. My shed is about 8x14 I'm just hoping the generator will stay running and the space is airtight enough. I did test this the other day and after about 15 minutes i was pretty dizzy i thought about my daughter, I panicked and exited the garage. Today I will drink a 40oz of alcohol and perhaps take some pills and hopefully everything goes well.
I will let you know if it didnt work and exactly where I think I went wrong. I've been reading a lot of of people worrying about carb certified generators on here too. I live in canada and my generator is a cheaper model and not carb certified. In my opinion based on research I've done the only real difference I know is carb cert gennys are simply tested to meet the California Air Resource Board standards so they can be sold in California. That being said the testing is very expensive hence why carb cert gennys are more expensive vs non carb cert ones. I dont actually think a carb cert genny is actually any less effective than a non carb cert one. Your really just paying for the expensive testing commie California requires to sell a generator in the state.

Last edited:
G

GetMeOuttaMyHead902

Dec 10, 2020
Its going to work i guarentee it will just spent 10 mins in my she with the trusty old 3550 certified generator and after an hour of run time its still going so far. This is going to work im sure of it CARB certified dont mean a thing trust me ita going to work. See you on the other side i cant wait :D
Best of luck to all amd trust me its going to work in your small shed! My neigherbour dont know no one knows its perfect. 3500 watt chepo generator no C0 shut off saftey haurentee death!!! Mine not carb cert bit that dont mean shit dont let that fool you they are all the same! Im going oit in a hour or less to sleep zzzzzz zzz. Get a good old chepo 3000-5000w genny with no C0 shut off and you will be golden, it will work 100%!!!
Sweet dreams yall amd peace from Canada :)

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
G

GetMeOuttaMyHead902

Dec 10, 2020
After my second test run i can guarentee it will work 100% only problem i ran into was staying in the space without paniking and running out due to survival insticts. Next time ill be pilled.and alcholed out out of my mind and just pass the fuck out. Your gonna need 1hr run time to get that C0 up with the generator in your closed space. I came stumbling out after 5 mins! Just need to pass out b4 i panick and that will be that! The generator will work 100% you just need to get inebrated and pass out b4 youe survival instincts can kick in.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
L

LongNight

Nov 23, 2020

I have a friend with a genetic condition that's causing her to slowly go blind. It's happening slower than they told her it would, but it's still happening. She's pissed she can't drive anymore, but she can knit like a pro now. I don't understand how, but she's really good at it. She says she notices all the birds singing now, so that's an unexpected benefit. Maybe it won't be as bad as you're imagining.

Reactions: Meditation guide
G

GetMeOuttaMyHead902

Dec 10, 2020

I will let you know if it didnt work and exactly where I think I went wrong. I've been reading a lot of of people worrying about carb certified generators on here too. I live in canada and my generator is a cheaper model and not carb certified. In my opinion based on research I've done the only real difference I know is carb cert gennys are simply tested to meet the California Air Resource Board standards so they can be sold in California. That being said the testing is very expensive hence why carb cert gennys are more expensive vs non carb cert ones. I dont actually think a carb cert genny is actually any less effective than a non carb cert one. Your really just paying for the expensive testing commie California requires to sell a generator in the state.

G

GetMeOuttaMyHead902

Dec 10, 2020
CO is harder that it seemed for me ive seeously underestimated my will to live... im stuck and i dont know how to get out... hmmm this was just an attempt so peharps the generator method could be sucessful. I know it will kill me 100% but im dealing with the fight or flight aspect and im in flight mode. Im going to continue to drink heavily and try again later. Id just love to have a firearm and pull that trigger and never look back no room for regert. CO is mental tortue to commit to, not as easy as i thought it would be.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie and Spitfire
G

GetMeOuttaMyHead902

Dec 10, 2020
Its going to work i guarentee it will just spent 10 mins in my she with the trusty old 3550 certified generator and after an hour of run time its still going so far. This is going to work im sure of it CARB certified dont mean a thing trust me ita going to work. See you on the other side i cant wait :D
Best of luck to all amd trust me its going to work in your small shed! My neigherbour dont know no one knows its perfect. 3500 watt chepo generator no C0 shut off saftey haurentee death!!! Mine not carb cert bit that dont mean shit dont let that fool you they are all the same! Im going oit in a hour or less to sleep zzzzzz zzz. Get a good old chepo 3000-5000w genny with no C0 shut off and you will be golden, it will work 100%!!!
Sweet dreams yall amd peace from Canada :)
Today is the petfect day :)

• Love
Reactions: Pookie
T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
CO is harder that it seemed for me ive seeously underestimated my will to live... im stuck and i dont know how to get out... hmmm this was just an attempt so peharps the generator method could be sucessful. I know it will kill me 100% but im dealing with the fight or flight aspect and im in flight mode. Im going to continue to drink heavily and try again later. Id just love to have a firearm and pull that trigger and never look back no room for regert. CO is mental tortue to commit to, not as easy as i thought it would be.
From my understanding it seems like you were in your shed while the generator was running. Is this the case?
In my case, I'll be waiting outside of my car while I measure the CO with a meter.
Once I get about 10,000ppm, I'll step inside.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
From my understanding it seems like you were in your shed while the generator was running. Is this the case?
In my case, I'll be waiting outside of my car while I measure the CO with a meter.
Once I get about 10,000ppm, I'll step inside.
How long would it take to get to 10,000 ppm?

T

Thanatos123

Student
Feb 18, 2020
How long would it take to get to 10,000 ppm?
If I'm not mistaken, someone in this forum said that generators produce 500ppm every 30 seconds.
If we go by that logic, then it should be between 10 -15 minutes to reach 10,000ppm.

• Love
Reactions: Isadeth
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
What about if it's charcoal? Do you know by chance?

Last edited:
Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
No idea, but I know charcoal produces far less CO than generators. It will take much longer. I think if you start a post discussing this, other fellow users might be able to contribute to the conversation.
Thank you ♡

Reactions: Thanatos123