Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I am going to flagrantly break the forum rules here and use this place to sell something. This service I will call 'Google Search'.

What is this Google thing? Well its something called 'a search engine'. It's not widely known and it's only available through recommended sources such a trustworthy seller who I will call 'S'.

FAQ:

Question: How do I get access to this Google thing?

Answer: Send $100,000 via the method of delivering the payment in untraceable 1 cent coins, each one individually cut in half (known as Bits of Coin) and 'S' will deliver you a secure link to the site. You will need access to the internet.

Question: I don't know if I have access to the internet. Can 'S' help?

Answer: Yes, I you send 'S' an original Van Gogh painting as payment, he will make the internet access magically appear. To do this, use the device you are using now to email him and make sure you are connected to the Wifi whilst doing so.

Question: Is Google suitable for everyone?

Answer: No. If you have a condition that means you wear boxing gloves 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you will find that it will severely impair your experience with Google as typing is a necessary requirement. As well as having a condition called 'lazyitus' has been proven to reduce success.

Question: Once I get access to this Google thing, is there a regimen I should follow?

Answer: Yes. You will need access to a medium or psychic to communicate past the veil and make contact with your common sense.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, alexithymia, Ness and 13 others
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Awesome cannot wait to try it

But is S legit?

Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Rachel74 and Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Awesome cannot wait to try it

But is S legit?
'S' is a ruthless character and should not be crossed or angered in anyway. Has been known to throw patronising pictures at individuals. Be cautious in your dealings with him!

• Wow
Reactions: bea1974, ImsooDone1N, Rachel74 and 2 others
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
At the risk of compromising S's monopoly, I will comment that Bing can be gotten for significantly cheaper. However, some have called it 'a very poor substitute' for Google.

Reactions: Life+me=error, sullengirl, ImsooDone1N and 2 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
What about getting U from R?

• Wow
Reactions: Jen0804, Deleted member 1465 and ImsooDone1N
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Beware of scammers folk!

They went bust at the same time as Toys 'r Us

Replace the D's with F's :smiling:
Shit, I really needed some unicorn poo!

Reactions: Jen0804
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Hi I'm new here. Can someone please tell me what google is?

Reactions: Jen0804, bea1974 and Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Can I also purchase B from S?
The reason why I have recommended Google over Bing is through extensive clinical trials that 'S' has conducted himself personally. The trial went like this. 'S' went to a public place that by nature has a large crowd of people there. He stood and repeatedly shouted "Google". After a period of time, men in white coats took him away and provided treatment that was inline with his condition. 'S' Then did the same experiment shouting "Bing". The crowd called an appliance repair man thinking he was a broken microwave oven and was unable to render the correct support. So scientifically proven better!
Hi I'm new here. Can someone please tell me what google is?
google it

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jen0804 and Morphosis
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Help!

I typed "join SS" in Google, and the result is not what I expected!

• Wow
Reactions: BPD_LE, Lethe and Deleted member 1465
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Many people are not even smart enough to read the rules. Doubt they'll read anything with more than two sentences.

Reactions: BPD_LE