• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Postone

Postone

Mar 14, 2019
Hey so now that N seems to be out of the table,the other method to look after is SN.Getting the actual SN in Brazil is easy,i just found it to buy online.But then there is the antiemetics,which the only ones I found available online are ''generic'' types,which probably won't work very well.If I'm going to need to ask for a medical prescription,does anyone know the name of a good one,if the names change from country to country,and if there are ones available online?

Reactions: DoomedDarkCircles
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Theres a SN mega thread with the whole method on it, its worth the look. in house pharmacy is where you can buy it from

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Hey so now that N seems to be out of the table,the other method to look after is SN.Getting the actual SN in Brazil is easy,i just found it to buy online.But then there is the antiemetics,which the only ones I found available online are ''generic'' types,which probably won't work very well.If I'm going to need to ask for a medical prescription,does anyone know the name of a good one,if the names change from country to country,and if there are ones available online?
Plasil é o melhor e recomendado pelo PPH. Precisa de prescrição médica, mas da pra comprar pelo ifood sem prescrição.
Pelo menos em São Paulo eu comprei pelo ifood

Reactions: Postone
Postone

Postone

Mar 14, 2019
Plasil é o melhor e recomendado pelo PPH. Precisa de prescrição médica, mas da pra comprar pelo ifood sem prescrição.
Valeu, vou olhar se da por ifood aqui no Paraná,se não talvez eu tento arrrumar um jeito de conseguir no medico

Postone

Postone

Mar 14, 2019
Found Plasil on a regular drugstore,without prescription.Still looking for where it says if its a dopamine blocker